• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbolt

I have it on Wii , the reason I give it the 10/10 because!

1. They finnaly stop putting so much of those speedescaltors on the ground.{You know those things if you step on it, it will force you to run}

2. It realy has creative bar speacils like. (SPEEDBREAK) It will make you rush at unprenounceable speeds, and also (TIMEBREAK) Kinda like matrix, it makes you stop time with a black and white color to it.

3.Major gameplay. The levels are mostly lovable I never heard a person say about the game, person* O thats the level that I hate. or *Person man this level suck its so hard.

4. AND FINNALY! a sonic game that has more to do than just running. you also must{do wall clinching,prees buttons,and do much more.

5. great Superform.Every one was surprised when they saw DARKSPINE SONIC . They where also surprised that sonic acctuly shows his hitting insted of his homing on last stage

OK and thats my review on sonic and the secret rings 10/10

Well actually, when some people saw Darkspine Sonic they saw it as an overpowered recolor. Why? Cause he can only die if he is hit without rings and he can stay in that form forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back