SRB2 MD2 installer interactive LOLOLOL UPDATE WHEE COME HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Snipe said:
Could you add a feature so users can upload their own custom md2 models and other users can browse the ones people have uploaded.

Reminds me of Sporepedia. *shot*

Silent_Snipe said:
Could you add a feature so users can upload their own custom md2 models and other users can browse the ones people have uploaded.

It's called a repository.

sonic260 said:
I used this and it ended up deleting my MD2.DAT which had all of my model codes -.-'

Conicpp said:
It deletes your md2.dat, so I'd make a backup of your MD2 folder and md2.dat before trying this.

I wish people would read. It only deletes the md2.dat if you answer yes to the messagebox. I would read what it says before blindly clicking yes.

Good news, Bad news
Bad news:
Unfortunately this has the dreaded UAC on it -.-'
Good news:
I had a zip file in my MD2 folder and it had an MD2.dat that had most of my codes in it :D

Some of you may have heard, but stupid windows setup deleted my backups of the source code for this thing. It formatted my external HD. I am completely starting over. This new version will have a lot more features, like a more Wizard-like look, with next buttons and checkboxes. The configuration files might be switched to XML, because that is SO much easier to use in C#. They might be a little harder to edit, though. PM me if you would like the first semi-usable version that comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back