• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Boom sprites. (Have at em)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezburd

Okay..... well, I posted here a while ago about Sonic Boom sprites, and basically I got defensive about something... there was an argument... anyway, I’m past that. I had been working hard on those sprites, and I did'nt want them washing into public domain so quickly. Silly! I know.. but whatever.

Here are the sprites, edit them if you so desire.

O4RctrX.png

luRmGlq.gif
ZsYRVI8.png
AgfNPmu.png

I don't claim to own the base images, but I'd like credit for editing them.

Tails is alright but in a weird shade of yellow.
Knuckles looks good in terms of the side sprite (the only one that kinda original and the side one is just MotorRoach's sprite recolored to red.)
and Sonic has these eyes that stare into your soul.

Last edited:
These sprites actually look pretty good... tails really stands out the most as being the most accurate to the Boom series but if course the shade of yellow, which should be a orange is weird.

I actually buffed up MotorRoach's sprite quite a bit. but the front one is mostly original from myself. Sonic, yeah, the eyes, I know. I had been trying to make him look not cross eyed, which all the original sprites do, but it kinda came out weird.. Like i said, feel free to edit them if you'd like. I won't be working on them much, (if at all).

Can I just ask, are the Sonic and Tails sprites in SRB2's palette? Something about Sonic's blue and Tails' yellow makes me think that they might not be.

Hey just to clarify. (haven’t been on here in a while.) I'm posting these for anyone to use. Perhaps Editing is not the best place to post them, but I’m just saying that I made some edits, I wont be working on them, and anyone is free to use them for whatever. Again, the base images are not at all my property, and I wouldn’t have gotten this far without them. However, I did put a lot of work into editing them. So I would appreciate just a pinch of credit for that.. Thanks.

This reminds me when i tryed to edit SonicCE sprites to make them look like Sonic Booms Sprites, then i gave up:

image.png

Pretty stupid huh, thats why i gave up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back