how do i put screenshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicgaby said:
no i mean how do i inseret sreens in to the fourm!

Well, in that case... read the link that Cue directed you to!!

Next time, try using the 'Search' button to find a topic with the answers you need...

And please improve your grammar...

sonicgaby said:
i did im im still confused?

You make me sad inside.

Step 1: Upload image to photobucket or imageshack.

Step 2: A direct link will be given to the image, put
at the end of it and post :<

Triangle Trumper said:
Cue said:
sonicgaby said:
ok thanks!

I fear I just made a horrible mistake...

No, you made someone a tad less n00by. Good for you, we'll be rid of n00bs in no time.

Ignorance does not determine stupidity. The fact that he didn't acknowledge that he didn't understand Cue's post when he responded suggests that he is still rather on the dull side. Again, ignorance doesn't imply stupidity.

Knux, can't you just NOT ruin something? Unlike you were doing, I was talking about something that has to do with what someone in this topic was discussing. Yours was about whatever is circling through your head right now.

@knux:
Ive seen you start and jump into flame wars. Just cool off and if your going to try ending a flame war, don't snap at people, it helps to just leave it alone sometimes.

@Kitsune:
So your saying he has no right to post? that means he cant ask for help on this board. (which means he is stuck to whatever stereotype you gave him) and its almost like saying: "LMAO n00b" in his face.

@chaos
I agree about what you just said 100 percen- What was that noise outsi- *Bricked by Knux*
(but i do agree about what you just said chaos.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back