SRB2 2.1.5 patch wont open

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I downloaded the 2.1.5 patch and I ran it it said that I have missing files like fmodeex.dll. I could really use some help, thank you

Download and install 2.1.0 and unzip the patch files over that folder. The 2.1.5 patch only contains files that have changed from 2.1.0.

Why not just reinstall the game in a clean folder? Also what O.S do you have if anything?

Windows Vista.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

So I finally got it to load and the log gives me this

Command line arguments: '"C:\users\joe\downloads\download\SRB2-v215-patch\srb2win.exe" '
I_StartupSystem() ...
Setting up SRB2...
M_StartupLocale...
Z_Init(): Init zone memory allocation daemon.
System memory: 4095MB - Free: 852MB
I_StartupTimer()...
W_InitMultipleFiles(): Adding IWAD and main PWADs.
Added file C:\users\joe\downloads\download\SRB2-v215-patch\srb2.srb (6190 lumps)
Loading main config from C:\users\joe\downloads\download\SRB2-v215-patch\srb2.srb
Added file C:\users\joe\downloads\download\SRB2-v215-patch\zones.dta (959 lumps)
Loading main config from C:\users\joe\downloads\download\SRB2-v215-patch\zones.dta
ERROR: File player.dta not found.
Added file C:\users\joe\downloads\download\SRB2-v215-patch\rings.dta (444 lumps)
Added file C:\users\joe\downloads\download\SRB2-v215-patch\patch.dta (177 lumps)
Added file C:\users\joe\downloads\download\SRB2-v215-patch\music.dta (171 lumps)
I_Error(): A WAD file was not found or not valid.
Check the log to see which ones.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Okay never mind I got it working.

I'll try that Monster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using ********

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I tried putting the exe in the same folder but says I'm missing a WAD file what now?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Okay I got it to work I just need to move the patch file it with the exe thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back