When are you gonna upgrade your Master Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxlwin536

RIOT FTW! And Doesn't Fail!
When are you gonna upgrade your Master Server? Plus, Are you gonna make another server for us to host SRB2 on?

Btw is there a way for us to make a server(like master server) on another IP address? Preferably one we have to OWN? I cam make and host one, but it wont work with SRB2.

Can someone plz show me a tut on how to do this? I know there are others who asked and got their questions answered.

Upgrade the Master Server to what? I've exhausted all ideas we've had other than user logins. D:

No you can't make your own, the source code isn't public because I'm not prepared to have hundreds of people asking me how to setup a MySQL database, not to mention how to manage the thing (it's not made to be managed directly via the database, not everything is human readable).

A REAL friend would read the post Cue made and realize that Cue doesn't want to teach people how to use it.

Oh. Can you send it to ME!?!?!? :D Im your friend XD.

These kind of statements aren't funny at all and don't make any sense. If I applied this elsewhere, I could get anything that I wanted because I am "Their friend". This is never the case.

other than user logins. D:
:D

Also, maxlwin536, please stop acting like that. No one is going to take you seriously, and from the way you've acted, you don't sound like you would be able to set up a master server. It's no where NEAR as easy as hosting a game on the Master Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back