Help with SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...I have a Mac, and I am not sure if you are able to play SRB2JTE on a Mac, because it has an EXE file. But on a mac, I cannot open EXE's. So, I tried loading the wad in game. But crashes with a window that says that a texture is missing from Boxwarn2. So, my question is, is it possible to play SRB2JTE on a Mac? And if not, will it ever happen?
-Blayke

You need BootCamp to play SRB2JTE on a mac or you compile it your self (i dont use a mac so i dont know if it will work for you.)

Im running on a PowerPC, I got my mac about 2 years ago, its a Powerbook G4 with a gig of ram. You see, I have Virtual PC, but it runs so dang slow in it! I guess I could compile it myself, but where would I get the source code?
-Blayke

Logan_GBA said:
Well, I was bored, soo I went over my webserver logs for lawarias.game-server.cc, and I found alot of searchs for "linux", "compile", "dreamcast port". and "source code" from the MB, (via HTTP referer to my Avatar gif)

well, to anyone looking for the source code to SRB2, a copy is included in a RAR SFX exe named SRB2Src109.exe inside FinalDemo109.exe (FinalDemo109.exe is also a RAR SFX exe) from the download page

you can also get a copy via subversion checkout at svn://lawarias.game-server.cc/SRB2109
(note: svn:// is not a URL you use into a web browser, it's for subversion clients)
That ^ has the source code for SRB2. I cant find the source for the JTE mod

Yeah...then that wont be a help to me, I have the Mac version of SRB2. BTW this is offtopic but does anybody know where to find the 10.9.4 version of SRB2 for Mac? Back on topic, is there any way of getting SRB2JTE then?

Klaymator14 said:
Haha, Thanks! I JUST WANT SRB2JTE THOUGH...WAHHHHHH! Will it ever be ported to Mac?
im not sure it will be, after all i think Jason the Echinda gave up on srb2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back