• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

Those Mighty sprites are excellent. So much character and personality in a single frame. I prefer the left color sheme.

i like the right one
this is freaking awesome though not only because it is not sonic with a red shell but i love the different style
edit:i saw some purple pixels on the right one's outline, is it intentional?

Last edited:
I'm all fine with an alternate version with shorter spikes being done by someone else, or any other takes in modifying my design, really... of course, I have to finish the sprites first lol

Anyhow, here's a Mighty in the meantime:

dmfPrc5.png

Super slick, dude. Are both of these on the SRB2 palette, or is it just the left one?

Super slick, dude. Are both of these on the SRB2 palette, or is it just the left one?

I believe these are in the 2.2 palette. That's most likely 2.2's Red skincolor on the left. If I remember correctly, the one on the right is mapped to one of the new skincolors, Ruby.

Lach pretty much got it right. I originally intended to just keep him red, but then toaster suggested me to go for Ruby, for a more Mania-ish color scheme. Came out pretty nicely, I say.

I don't think his tails should be seperate objects - he could have a idle animation that is unique to others because his tails would be animated. His tails should probably be seperate objects when jumping/spinning.

But then it would be more complicated to make, due to the multiple frames. (I'm aware this is old but just saying.)

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

what the fuck happened to my thread

I'm sorry, but I never asked if you liked the characters or not. If you want to stay on topic, you should talk about how the sprites are instead of talking about your dislike for them, because your opinion on the characters themselves are completely irrelevant to the quality of the sprites.

biovgj.png

Evidence that Sonic does have a tail~

Now I'm aware that this is old, but...

THAT SPRITE LOOKS LIKE VANILLA SONIC AND FUTURE SONIC (i ain't calling it F[OOF]ing Sonic cuz no.) COMBINED!

I'm all fine with an alternate version with shorter spikes being done by someone else, or any other takes in modifying my design, really... of course, I have to finish the sprites first lol

Anyhow, here's a Mighty in the meantime:

dmfPrc5.png
I know these are old, but can I use these? Thanks!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back