• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Pac Man Quest. [In development]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind

Agent Hack's original acc
Well I'm still not comfortable making this topic on the MB yet but here goes.

Pac Man Quest is a Pac Man mod for SRB2 (duh) which features Pac Man himself (duh) with other new custom Bosses, enemies, and music. The base of the mod is focused on Strategy/Adventure.

More information about this mod here.

Here the some of the basic sprites for Pac Man.

pacmanspritesheet01bit2.png

This is list of project members.

Project leader: Wind The Hedgehog
Administrator #1: No one found/ Administrators have the same powers as the leader.
Administrator #2: No one found
Sprite help: darkness claw, Violo.
Level design aid: No one found / Helps out with level designing that I'm still learning to do.
Beta tester #1: Violo/ Test the early betas and versions of the mod.
Beta tester #2: Wind The Hedgehog
Beta tester #3: daiches99
Beta tester #4:
Screen shot taker: Violo/ Since I'm busy with the mod I'll have someone take some screen shots of the mod for me. (lol)
Shoop-Da-Whopper: No one found/ This person replaces the original enemy with the new enemy sprites etc.
You Tube promo video: daiches99

Screen shot of title screen.

pactitle1ku5.png

Yes MsPaint was used.

This is World 1 Level 1 Deserted Swamps.
srb20000tu0.png

Level progress...
World 1 Level 1 100%
World 1 Level 2 88%
World 1 Level 3 0%
World 2 level 1 100%
World 2 level 2 3%

It is planned to have 7 worlds each world with 3 levels.

Worlds:
World 1: Deserted Swamps
World 2: Pac-Town ruins
World 3: Icicle Mountain
World 4: Thunder Temple
World 5: Cave of flares
World 6: Dark Town
World 7: Mystical Twilight

Sorry but there are no downloads yet :( The first beta is planned to have 5 worlds and the Pac Man character fully complete.

Currently doing:
Completing the S_SKIN1
Finishing standing sprites for Pac Man.
Completing World 2 Level 2.

blaa blaa...

I think that's all for now. Bye Bye. :pacawesome:

The sprites need to go a long long way to become anywhere near decent. I like the idea though, I'm surprised that no one has tried this out yet.

The level looks cool. The sprites honestly are horrible. Try leaving the Pacman to someone else, or maybe just make it look less like a stick figure.

The level is looking good, but the sprites are not good. It needs shading if it's going to look good.

Nice job HS but you did not have to sprite that cause if one person attempts to sprite just one frame, it really won't be of any use to me maybe your just showing how decent it should look like that's fine but I do plan to do Pac Man my self unless I can get some help... (which I do >_>).

fawfulfan said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:
Should there be a mrs. pac-man to this?

I think there should.

All I would really do Is add a red bow to it and probably edit it's stats and all, and that will be it for Mrs. Pac Man I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back