Odd Windows 10 Minimization issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrom

Hello everyone,

On older versions of Windows, SRB2 could minimize and reopen without any problems. Unfortunately I've upgraded to Windows 10, and when I try to reopen SRB2 after minimizing, the game comes up all distorted. It comes up in black and white, only taking up a quater of the screen accompanied by a black background. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Which build are you using? Are you running in OpenGL mode? Are you running the game full-screen or windowed? What resolution are you using?

edit: Reproducing the problem in DirectDraw full-screen software. The DirectDraw builds are depreciated due to Windows dropping support for the interface. Use the SDL2 build (srb2win.exe) instead.

Last edited:
at the time that you minimize and return to full screen again, go into options and a small changed in the video resolution that it returns again. If you can see ... and when this happens to me (I own windows 10) I resolution change anyway that black and white screen and it comes back to normal.

You can press the start menu key, that will minimize it for me, but I'm using windows 8.1, but I'm sure it will work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back