XSRB2 website: Private

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so special about that? You can even download a Mac port of XSRB2 with using SRB2ME's source from the SRB2 Ports topic!

Last edited:
If XSRB2 2.0 was ready to be released, it'd be posted in the Releases section. I think I can wait.

That said, the new update looks awesome from what I saw in there.

All I know is that I d/l'ed XSRB2 from there and it worked with 2.0. Golf levels seem stuffed. There is 2 of the Factory levels and all levels seem to be hidden from easy selection. Also, I can't find Pandora's Box activation in "Sky Room", though it says I unlocked it.

Well, we got the Shards beta in IRC, and it's up there. I'm sure it ain't that "Private", it's just something that he doesn't want the whole forum to DL, thinking the EXE is complete enough to really release. And the XMOD thing has been in the ports topic forever.

Wow, Shards looks like it's gonna be fun in multiplayer!

The Factory Farce boss was fun to play (and it's not one of the 9001 eggmobile boss fights we have now).

The other levels were nice too.

People going crazy about stuff in the SVN.
Me laughing/crying.
Seriously though, the SVN isn't an incredibly "OMG SUPER SECRET HACKED SPOT", it's just a place to upload code modifications and whatnot.
If some of these really were meant to be secret, they wouldn't be so easy to find. And if they were, whoever hid them there is TERRIBLE at keeping secrets!

Craziness:

Seriously though, the SVN isn't an incredibly "OMG SUPER SECRET HACKED SPOT", it's just a place to upload code modifications and whatnot.

Let's not ruin their fun. They believe they found secret stuffs.

Craziness:

Let's not ruin their fun. They believe they found secret stuffs.

But crushing hopes and dreams is fun.

Seriously, nothing special to see here, if they weren't meant to be found then trust me, you wouldn't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back