• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zck2020 said:
Chaos said:
Cool, another damned project that was canned. It's a freaking miracle.
Fix'd.
Fix'd.

This might've been worth wile EXCEPT:

1) Everyone was first-time wadders.
2) It was based on something entirely. Good everything comes from individual inspiration. Period. (This was a big flaw in most most of this time period. The only one that got anywhere was SRB2 riders, and it's still not the greatest mod out there.)
3) RGX's characters would've turned out nice if he'd had worked on them more, but most frames had only 3 directions, and as SA-Mode is in analog...
4) The project was a team mod. (This was a big flaw in most most of this time period. The only one that got anywhere was SRB2 riders, and it's still not the greatest mod out there. LOL COPY PASTE!?)

on Edge said:
Maybe later... Wait, with the flash? Direct me to this flash of which you speak.

This:

deadalusad8.png

I made that with flash.

help changing colors with ng-sonic

how come every time i slect nextgensonic on setuo player the game chrases on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back