Playable Eggman! - eggman.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it!

It helps greatly if you adjust your camera's height and distance when you play as Eggman. Open up the console (~ key, to the left of the 1 key,) and type

CAM_DIST 210
CAM_HEIGHT 50

Look what Armonte and my brother Eclipse found!:
28md8p4.jpg
That's what happen when Senku do bad skin change :P

Hey, guy with Hobbes as your avatar...
Think you could make the Egg Walker? Y'know, from SA2B?

Hey, guy with Hobbes as your avatar...
Think you could make the Egg Walker? Y'know, from SA2B?

Firstly, his name is Neo Chaotikal.
Secondly, you do realise that he just ported sprites from the game itself into a character. Not to offend, but I don't believe he could make that.

Originally Posted by Violo
Firstly, his name is Neo Chaotikal.
Secondly, you do realise that he just ported sprites from the game itself into a character. Not to offend, but I don't believe he could make that.
Firstly, OK, I didn't know that.
Secondly, I do realize that, and I think that he could easily do that. It's just the eggship with boxes with a little 3D-ness for legs. Seriously. I could do that, if I knew how to make characters.

Last edited:
Firstly, OK, I didn't know that.
Secondly, I do realize that, and I think that he could easily do that. It's just the eggship with boxes with a little 3D-ness for legs. Seriously. I could do that, if I knew how to make characters.

1. His name is by his avatar.
2.http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Character_WAD is your friend if you want to make an attempt, the mech is a project for anyone who wants to do that.

Playing as Eggman is so much fun! In multiplayer it will take some time getting used to making a quick get away with him.

Well, I think he really has a really REALLY big red nose like onthe add. for guess who.
But I think he can playgood.

I like the Eggman character that Neo Chaotikal has made. I can seemingly hold my own in Match/CTF as him and pose somewhat of a good offensive player.
is there a mechless eggman wad?
If the Mechless Eggman will be/is in production, I could only see him having the Double-Jump ability seeing how the others deem impossible.
Look what Armonte and my brother Eclipse found!:
28md8p4.jpg
That's what happen when Senku do bad skin change :P
And OF COURSE Armonte would find this slight.. obscenity..

Last edited:
I used this to fight the GFZ3 boss.

It was epic on so many levels.

...I really wish Ringslinger was still in.
Ringslinger is a secret in the game! Or just type Ringslinger yes in the console. (P.S. Did i spell console right?)
EDIT: May i have your attention slaves!
I will have your attention slaves!
Will the Real Eggman please stand up?
I repeat!
Will the REAL Eggman please stand up?

Last edited:
Ringslinger is a secret in the game! Or just type Ringslinger yes in the consle. (P.S. Did i spell consle right?)

Ringslinger command =/= Ringslinger MainCFG entry

Of course, it would need slingitem too, but we can't have that...

Actually, if it could just fire red rings I'd be perfectly happy. It already plays the right sound, and the ring consumption would mean it would actually have a downside to using it.

A Eggman Clone of Good!

Only a Second Point - If Eggman WAD are helping Sonic to Eggman,next time change Sprites "EGGMA1" to another thing to don´t be Eggman vs Eggman,Ok?

Then I change Sprites "EGGMA1" to "Sonic" and You add WAD but Play as Sonic,and complain about Sonic vs Sonic.

Of course I thought about this, but nobody seems to mind having 20 Sonics running around in netgames, so I just shrugged it off.

I might update this wad when 2.0.5 comes out, because I hear it fixes gravflipped sprite offsets. I had to do some pretty cooky stuff to get around the bug and make it look right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back