Grammar and spelling problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys's's's's? how much credibility you sure this topic is gonna get?

Topic title said:
Seriousl'y guys's's's', who freakin'g taught you Engli'sh?
Ok.. that is just funny. Too much apostophe usage in there, and all of them aren't needed, especially the part with the "guys's's's'".

Seriously, who evers dojng this should stop, It's funny, but looks pathetic.
Whoevers doing this, could you please admit?

Well, it must be an Admin or Mod, let's see.

Shuffle- He can never focus, so maybe.
Mystic- Naw, way to much of a grammar Nazi.
FF- Same.
SSN- Well, you never know what kinda of stupid crap he's working on, so there's a chance.
Arrow- Nep.
Fox Blitz- Doubt it.
Sonict- The biggest freaking grammar Nazi on this board, I hate how he ends every thing with "Sonict", so no way it's him.
Tets- Dunno enough about him.

I think there's a few more mods, but they're not important enough for me to remember their names.

I wish I knew who was changing it. I have a feeling that it is Shuffle.

Shu said:
Sonict- The biggest freaking grammar Nazi on this board, I hate how he ends every thing with "Sonict", so no way it's him.

I want to clear this up so you will know why I did that. The grammar nazi thing: I assume you mean my editing of the posts with the red for almost every misspelling? Yes, I didn't realize that I shouldn't be using it that much so I have stopped doing it. So you don't like how I end my posts with my name? Too bad. Someone on another forum did it when I was a member there a few years ago so I stole his idea and used it here.

I hope this clears up what you guys may had thought of me. If not, I will know soon enough.

Sonict

I'm Sonict, yes I'm the real Sonict, all you other Sonicts aren't as Nazi as I am!

So would the real Sonict please stand up? Please stand up? Please stand up?

"I can! Oh, and FoxBlitzz, here's ten more people you need to ban."

Sonict

Heh, thanks for making me laugh, FoxBlitzz. I needed a good one after what happened in the irc chatroom a few hours ago. Nice one!

Sonict

dpapostrophes.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back