• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Rosy the Rascal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know any other version of srb2 she'd be in. There aren't any modifications that would require you to break the wad for it to work.

You forgot her eyelashes. Reference pic:
images

Other than that, this is looking great so far Chrispy, can't wait to see it finished!

That reference is not accurate. Her shoes are off colored and she has an extra hair tuft. Of course, I did in fact omit the eyelashes. I had difficulty finding a way to make them look nice, so I just left them out and expected no one to care.

Barely even noticable to me. Senku, if you wanna add them to every frame be my guest, but I'm not about to do it for such a minor detail. If you do I'll release it that way.
Also werehog it's still the run and ability. I've been slacking a bit.

You know what amazes me about you?
You get these WADs done so damn fast; I've been working on my new Ray wad for over a month, and I still haven't managed to get the standing frames right.
How do you do it, Chrispy? WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?

Do you know this: "A magician never reveals his secrets."? Works almost the same with Chrispy, he only has the gift of painting. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back