• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ray for 2.0 (100% scratch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Monochrome: You DARE gravedig this topic?!?! YOU MUST DIE!
youmustdieplz.gif

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of updates, I was away on holiday.
Just so you guys know, the wad is not cancelled.
All the standing frames, as well as the front bored frames, are done.
After I finished the bored frames, I'll start work on the walking frames

Can't it be double jump?
Aren't we supposed to be making UNIQUE wads?
Try making him double jump because that would be different AND it would fit Ray himself!
So yeah... try it! that would free up the super frames too!
*<[i don't know about the super frames part]>*

Ray never had an ability. Also, Link, D-Jump was THE MOST COMMON ABILITY in 1.09. Using it not wouldn't be that unique. Like I said before in IRC, Slow Fall would be best.

Am I the only one noticing that Ray's arms are supposed to be YELLOW?

There is also a web between his arms and his back, making a kind of glider wing like a flying squirrel...

Sorry guys, I've been away for a long time, I'm gonna get back to work on this project immediately. I'm pretty sure I will make his ability glide/climb.
When I get the walking and jumping sprites done, I will release a beta.

Am I the only one noticing that Ray's arms are supposed to be YELLOW?

There is also a web between his arms and his back, making a kind of glider wing like a flying squirrel...

Have you even seen the previous topic? The reason why there was so many pages was that HYPER wanted Ray to look "Next-Gen" and keep the arms tan.

I've given up on the whole next-gen thing (Notice his shoes), but I'm sticking to the tan arms. Am I seriously the only one who thinks they look cool?

I've given up on the whole next-gen thing (Notice his shoes), but I'm sticking to the tan arms. Am I seriously the only one who thinks they look cool?

*sigh*

This is your problem. You don't listen to others; even if you think they look cool, most people don't like it. If you keep doing this, then people won't download it. You have to think of your audience.

That's why it's so hard for me to make levels at the moment. Somehow, I'm always doing something wrong. And that's how most poeple think when people criticize their work. But just put it into cosideration and move on.

I have never even heard of this character, but it still looks pretty good. Just one question though: If you're planning on having a super form of him, what color would he be? I mean, he's already yellow, so...?

He'll HAVE to have a super form. (Match/CTF, remember?)
I suggest a light blue for a super form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back