Sonic 4: Episode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday, and that means that new concept art has been released!

It's of a badnik named Chop Chop and a grassy platform.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gentlemen, there has been a leak in the system. Discuss new screenshots.

http://imgur.com/a/gx6Zn

I must say, I'm intrigued to see a zone that combines the desert and Eggman base cliches together. It'll be interesting to see how that develops.

Last edited:
Wow, I love the Aquatic Ruin scenery. The sky during both day and night looks pretty beautiful. Graphically, this looks pretty amazing.

Huh. This looks better then before...I don't want to be ridiculously hyped like before, but this does look better...I just hope it plays better.

Not gonna lie though, the levels look better and seeing the Little Planet back there is pretty cool.

Let's watch the final boss end up on the Little Death Planet... Calling it.

That one picture with Sonic and Tails in that Oil Refinery/Desert level has a pretty interesting background. I sort of thought that, perhaps, the Little Planet blew up? It looked a bit like that to me.

EDIT: Or perhaps the Death Egg thing that was being built there blew up? Well I certainly want to find out.

Last edited:
Wow, this looks... kind of OK, so far! Sure, there's nothing REALLY that new in this, except for (technically) the desert zone, but still! Also, the entire game doesn't look like a cheap, plasticy CGI mess now, which is... well, an imrpovement, obviously.

Now we just have to wait for the inevitable dissapointment.

But still. Why can't anybody think of a better idea for a special stage than Sonic 2? Seriously, why not take the one from Sonic Advance 2 or something? Just... something else. Please.

Also, that one carnival level, especially with Sonic chasing after Metal Sonic on a rocket, reminds me a lot of Sunset Park. I am OK with this!

Also, I'm sure everybody has noticed this already, but that one double spin move Sonic and Tails do together is... well. Um.

Last edited:
Death Yard Zone from Sonic Rivals? Is that you?

Also, I'm gonna try not to spoil myself like I did with Generations.

We have yet to see any gameplay, so before any of you go off and start saying that this will be better than the previous(even though the graphics are already better)I suggest we wait for the gameplay. After that we'll be able to make more concrete statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back