Epic Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this comes to fruition, then the dividing line of "casual" and "hardcore" franchises might be truly dissolved. Something that Kingdom Hearts tried to do but ended up giving birth to a whole slew of cult following problems.

However I can't possibly think what Walt Disney would say to this; having his beloved mouse fighting for survival in a ruined steampunk world. What a world we live in.

Furyhunter said:
If this comes to fruition, then the dividing line of "casual" and "hardcore" franchises might be truly dissolved. Something that Kingdom Hearts tried to do but ended up giving birth to a whole slew of cult following problems.

However I can't possibly think what Walt Disney would say to this; having his beloved mouse fighting for survival in a ruined steampunk world. What a world we live in.

Uh....he fought against heart stealing creatures in KH. I doubt a little horror with steam-based enemies (or other abominations) would be too scarring to walt :p

But it is a twist, I'll admit that...

P.S. I like the disagea avi by the way. Couldn't resist.

TheMarshMan said:
Actually, Brawl And meele were rated T because of Crude humor also.

I'm fairly sure being able to see up Peach's dress in those games also contributes to the rating. Suggestive themes alone gave the Wii version of Pangya a E10 rating, so the violence and crude humor push it into T territory easily.

emblempride said:
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=91351

Seems.... interesting...

Well, that's incredibly disappointing. I'd think a game that looks like this would be above waggle.

[spoiler:5c685fe951]
445.jpg
[/spoiler:5c685fe951]
If this thing creeps up on you behind corners, this game is going to get Doom 3 scary.

TrueTenguMan said:
Furyhunter said:

Uh....he fought against heart stealing creatures in KH. I doubt a little horror with steam-based enemies (or other abominations) would be too scarring to walt :p

But it is a twist, I'll admit that...

P.S. I like the disagea avi by the way. Couldn't resist.
sorry for second post
off-topic: I was gonna put a prinny, but the file was to large.
Next: They're making a KH 3? Like one that isn't a spinoff?

On-topic: honestly knowing disney today this game will be cancelled, I maybe wrong though because they're letting kingdom hearts games be finished.

Mikesword221 said:
[spoiler:deaa94bf1f]
445.jpg
[/spoiler:deaa94bf1f]
If this thing creeps up on you behind corners, this game is going to get Doom 3 scary.
Oh crap, that's AWESOME.

Now, I'd like to ask a question:

Why can't Sonic be this awesome anymore? Heck, this new baddie is extremely well worth mentioning in the "Non M rated creepy Bosses" topic.

P.S. To think.... I'm hyping over a Micky game over Sonic??? Whatever happened to SEGA being EXTREME?

GREG THE CAT said:
Heck, this new baddie is extremely well worth mentioning in the "Non M rated creepy Bosses" topic.
RP (Rating Pending) games doesn't count.

a bee said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Heck, this new baddie is extremely well worth mentioning in the "Non M rated creepy Bosses" topic.
RP (Rating Pending) games doesn't count.

I'm saying this right now, if this game geets an M rating then I will be stunned. I mean, an epic Mickey game? Heck yeah!

GREG THE CAT said:
Mikesword221 said:
[spoiler:89afa95980]
445.jpg
[/spoiler:89afa95980]
Oh crap, that's AWESOME.

Why can't Sonic be this awesome anymore? Heck, this new baddie is extremely well worth mentioning in the "Non M rated creepy Bosses" topic.

P.S. To think.... I'm hyping over a Micky game over Sonic??? Whatever happened to SEGA being EXTREME?
For all we know it might not be a boss, meaning that there will be creepier looking things.

Supersonic2p3 said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Mikesword221 said:
[spoiler:93f178ad6c]
445.jpg
[/spoiler:93f178ad6c]
Oh crap, that's AWESOME.

For all we know it might not be a boss, meaning that there will be creepier looking things.
And if that's the case, then I'm quite impressed with this game.

Supersonic2p3 said:
[spoiler:6721148ed0]
117w65s.jpg
7e1bd5bd90065635307f56d1c6258041.png
[/spoiler:6721148ed0]Sorry about posting the same one twice, couldn't get one with out it. Also, you asked for it.

Mikesword221 said:
Supersonic2p3 said:
[spoiler:c57c08631b]
117w65s.jpg
7e1bd5bd90065635307f56d1c6258041.png
[/spoiler:c57c08631b]Sorry about posting the same one twice, couldn't get one with out it. Also, you asked for it.
In the first pic I see the faces of Goofy, The alligator from fantasia, Tigger, Jafar, and Donald. The Tigger face made me lol the most.

Any opinions on who's the main villain? I think it's Oswald, the lucky rabbit, wich was Disney's first creation, as it was pointed out in another board I browse:

391px-OswaldPoster.jpg

I mean, it fits really well in the plot.

Sonic Shadow, in some of the concept art, we're already seeing Oswald Rabbit in it. So it's good to say that Oswald is most likely the leader of bad guys here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back