Epic Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what type of game this will be, will it be an platformer? RPG? or even a FPS?
and that image looks like this game might be another open world game (or maybe have a hub world like Sonic adventure)

Jacy said:
Unless they do halo violence. Then it would be M! XD
Halo violence is nothing. Back in the 90s, there were T games that were much more violent than Halo.

why was brawl rated T?! what is wrong with the ESRB? the first one was rated e and had the same content!

verifiaman said:
why was brawl rated T?! what is wrong with the ESRB? the first one was rated e and had the same content!
We've gone from this:
SuperSmashBrosUsnap0004.jpg

To this:
TV2009030401405000.jpg

(Models look more realistic, textures look more real, etc.)

Adding that WITH violence, then It makes sence.

And, One of the main reasons Meele was rated T is because there was no E10 Rating when it was made.

ZeldaGamer00 said:
How much does "Crude humor" contribute to make Melee and Brawl T? There are also E rated games with crude humor in them.
And Autosaver, mention ONE scene that Brawl had blood in. (And no, the Master hand scene doesn't count.)

Yes it does count. If you slice a person head off and you get a gorey scene. And its the only one. You can't say "WELL IT HAS ONE SO NO"

And ESRB rates stuff not even in the game, but the CD itself. :p

ZeldaGamer00 said:
verifiaman said:
We've gone from this:
SuperSmashBrosUsnap0004.jpg

To this:
TV2009030401405000.jpg

(Models look more realistic, textures look more real, etc.)
What game is that?

This will be on the Wii, and a platformer. Looks great, it's Mickey and fallout put together. I'll keep this on my watch list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back