What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currenly working on SRB2TMM at most, finishing some levels and extending them in any way I can

Animation and modeling!!! nothing much. I'm not a pro but I'm still learning (this doesn't mean I'm a n00b at the program). I just figure things out as I go along. I use a freeware program ANIM8TOR (you can download it, just Google anim8tor. Or you are a TOTAL beginner then use Google sketch-up) Its good for learning and I learn really fast. Every thing I make is getting better and better.

My rule for learning a new program: Ignore everything but the big buttons with the big pictures on them.
hey! its gotten me this far!

0k FINE! you got me. I was really working on this

Also I made a few SRB2 maps but i get 1/2 way through and get a better idea or I just get bored and give up.

Last edited:
Trying to be patient waiting for Reach. But one side project. Random toggleable SOCs.

Not much. I was making a retexture for Minecraft, but I got bored of that. At the moment I'm attempting to figure out how to do certain things with WADs to attempt a Shadow wad (I expect there are many already), and a custom character. The design of which I have not decided yet.

Also this

Im also working on this.

It is very simple and a little stupid but I am not an expert.

BLOB_SPIKE_HQ.bmp

and this is my 2nd sketch up model.
It didnt take too long as you can see :)

New_Bitmap_Image__2_.bmp

Last edited:
Revising an untitled comic that I did when I was like 7, 8 or something, it was an action/adventure comic that was full of loopholes in the story and was a bit rushed looking back at it; currently and working on another one and it is top priorty to get somewhere in the story to make progress, the main story is already done.

What's the story about daywalker?
--------
Been drawing a lot lately. WIP. Mostly practice of drawing skies/clouds. I want to learn how to draw them like Makoto Shinkai. That's not gonna happen any time soon though. I have no idea how to paint, nor draw stone...Many things wrong with the perspective of the clocktower at this point.

WIP.png

Last edited:
Dont say that!!!!!

What's the story about daywalker?
--------
Been drawing a lot lately. WIP. Mostly practice of drawing skies/clouds. I want to learn how to draw them like Makoto Shinkai. That's not gonna happen any time soon though. I have no idea how to paint, nor draw stone...Many things wrong with the perspective of the clocktower at this point.

WIP.png

That's actually pretty good.
what type of paint did you use, you know: oil, water color, what?

Um, I used a program. Paint tool SAI using the brush tool. Of course, it's not the same as real painting...But I've always used a pencil to draw up until recently, so even painting in a program is a big change for me >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back