Your "WTF" moments in Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
O M G Sonic is naked

Edit: And Tails

Edit2: And Knuckles

Wow, I never realized SRB2 had nudity...

I don't remember there being any parts where you could see her panties, unless...

Oh my, you are so gross and perverted.

Oh no, in Sonic the Fighters, she flashes you every single time she wins. Seriously. And if that doesn't work, 70% of all Amy featuring replay footage, or just knocking her down, will make sure you find out.

Last edited:
Oh, no.

But he DOES wear spandex.

The horror! *Creepy piano*
He also wears a swimsuit somewhere in Sonic X, IIRC. Horrible scene. (I'm pretty sure people will reply to me that all scenes in Sonic X are horrible...)

Last edited:
The horror! *Creepy piano*
He also wears a swimsuit somewhere in Sonic X, IIRC. Horrible scene. (I'm pretty sure people will reply to me that all scenes in Sonic X are horrible...)

I believe that you are thinking of AoStH. I can't be assed to dig out the actual screencap at the moment.

In metal gear solid one where master revealed himself as liquid. I know this migh sound wrong but that is one pretty man. Also the final boss/ending to sonic colors was a bit WTF!

Another moment when I was playing the Gamecube version of Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, you know that mini-boss called Gomess in the Inverted Stone Tower Temple? (That dark ghost-like thing wielding a scythe.) After killing it and going to open the Blue Chest which holds the Big Key. The game froze as soon as I opened the chest, so I was forced to redo the Temple all over again. -_-

Wierd! When I was playing that game, I got throught the whole well in Ikana Canyon(the one with the gibdo trading cycle-it took about One and a half hours to do) and the game froze when I fell in a pit in Ikana Castle.

Haven't played the game since. T_T

Another moment when I was playing the Gamecube version of Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, you know that mini-boss called Gomess in the Inverted Stone Tower Temple? (That dark ghost-like thing wielding a scythe.) After killing it and going to open the Blue Chest which holds the Big Key. The game froze as soon as I opened the chest, so I was forced to redo the Temple all over again. -_-

Apparently the Gamecube "port" of Majora's Mask wasn't a straight up port of any kind as much as it was a ROM of the N64 version running on an emulator. The game supposedly runs fine, for the most part, but it has that nasty tendency to completely lock up every now and then. I believe Ocarina of Time on the Gamecube ran the same way, but at least it let you save when you wanted. Majora's Mask, on the other hand, has that infuriating save system...

Also, is it too controversial if I say that pretty much the entirety of Metroid: Other M was a large chain of WTFs?

Last edited:
Modern Warfare 2
-Some kid got the Game-Winning Kill on me by randomly shooting through a wall...he didn't even know I was there. He said so via mic.

Sonic 3&K (SMC)
-I messed with the debug so much and for so long that certain graphics were changed permanently...until I turned it off. I played as Red Sonic and Blue Knuckles.

Sonic Colors
-When I first heard Sonic's voice.
-When I died the first two times I activated Super Sonic...I fell into a pit right after I transformed.

Black Ops (Zombies)
-On Round 28, a zombie came out of NOWHERE and trapped me inbetween it and a horde of zombies that I was fleeing from due to lack of ammo.

Legend of Zelda (OoT and MM)
-I did a glitch where you go through a slope or stairs when entering a new area, but afterward, it froze.

SADX
-Sonic was missing from a cutscene that he is in...not sure which one. Possibly the one where he attempts to 'kill' E-102 Omega.

SRB2 (wewt)
-I was playing Race with katty Elementa and bloodzthedemonwolf, and on ERZ2, maybe 5 seconds after I got miniaturized, I got teleported back near the beginning. I was stuck miniaturized. But whenever I went out into space, the timer wouldn't start while I was mini.
-Playing Mystic Realm all the way through and realizing at the end, when I DIDN'T go to Prismatic Angel, that I forgot the Green Emerald.

SA2B
-Messing around in the Race level which is pretty much all grinding. I ran up the pyramid as Metal Sonic and eventually started to run on an invisible wall.
-Near the end of Final Rush zone, I homing-attacked something on Hard mode, and I got hurt. I had a LOT of rings and was going for an A.

This morning while playing Black ops I got this awesome triple kill with a Python. I thought there was only 1 dude around the corner, however when I jumped in with my python I saw 3 of them. Killed all of them with 2 bullets.

Modern Warfare 2
-Some kid got the Game-Winning Kill on me by randomly shooting through a wall...he didn't even know I was there. He said so via mic.
WALLHAAX

Sonic Colors: I was on... uh... I think it was Starlight Carnival Act 3 (The one with the moving springs) and I was almost to a ledge, and I accidentally pushed the stomp button and died.

I was playing Postal 2 Apocalipse Weekend in the level that you kill cows then a Cow without head started chasing me.

vmz0.png

Try it yourself , it works xD

When I was playing Parappa The Rapper 2, and then suddenly in a cutscene the game decides to freeze and go back to the PS2 menu. I skipped all the cutscenes since.
Also another time where
I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on the final boss, and then suddenly he started shooting a thousand lazers and i'm just mashing X and triangle so much and I'm just like HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK!?
Also, on Kingdom Hearts 3D, when
Lea got a keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back