• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sonic_ultima.wad *Verison 2.5* Zone 1 remade!

Is this good?

• Yes, I like this WAD.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, but you could do better...

• No, it's bad and not that good.

• DO IT NOW! I WANT TO PLAY THIS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
The first level was awesome, but make it hilly, not just with cliffs.

How can I make it hilly? I can't make slopes.(Not to metion that it would be stairs...) Also, if I try, it will be stairs, which will be a pain for them to jump step by step.

---------------------------------------

This mod will be delayed during next week, as I'm doing something those days.

I'll try and release another BETA of this, but ZONE 1-2 has alot of software bugs, and I'm still trying to fix them.

If your thinking this is dead, your wrong.

I have been getting lazy with this pack, but from now on, I'm working on it.

A BETA will be released once I get Zone 2 done.

*CHANGES*

The ring icon has been updated.
The special stage tokens have been changed, they are rainbow colored.
Major bug fixes such as software bugs.
A new zone has been added, making Zone 21.
Zone 21 is where you fight the final extra boss.*I got this idea from mystic realm, PAZ(1-2-3) to MRZ(1).*
The HELP when you press F1 has been updated.

Not a full review.

Well you said you did updates, I have returned, so time to take a look at what you did.

I won't review it fully, since it's not a new beta, but I will get the old review reposted, highlights say if a scores been changes, changed scores will also be noted at the bottom, a fully new review, with totally rereviewed levels, will be posted with the next beta. Also I will do a little bit of examination to try to learn how to do things that you did in the level pack, like that question mark box with the text, i could make some of them, with text in the levels and everything, you know like in the newer sonic games.

Well now you know. Prepare for a review.

Edit: No new updates for the review, because I should just wait for the beta to be finished, although the changes you made were pretty good, when the new beta comes out, I will review it.

The ring icon is finally being edited. I was always annoyed by the fact that The word RINGS was always in front of the amount of rings you have. It just bugged the crud out of me.

I finally know how to edit the boss sprites.... now if only I can FIND the boss sprites!

I am done making the new shields, however... my NET is cut off due to the lack of payment, so I can't post any screens because of that.

ZONE 2-1 is being made right now.

ZONE 1-2 is done, but I just gotta make the end hilly and flowers.

I also changed the shield boxes to match the shields, however, the whirlwind shield I am having a hard time with.

The ARM. SHIELD is a glowing black orb, it doesn't move into the next frames, it just stays on 1 frame only.

I might update the ARM. SHIELD to make it use all 8 diffent frames.

(This post was in school.)

Some updates.

So you have some updates, well I won't review this since it's not a new beta, but I will see what you've updated, and I'll tell you what I think, I will be waiting for the new beta.

Edit: I really don't see what's different, but I'll still be waiting for the next beta, and I do like this mod, so I'll be waiting for the beta.

Was doing a remake of Zone 3-1, then did a test to see if any software bugs appeared...

A wall that pops up out of nowhere.

Sometimes part of the areas become missing textures.(Even if theres a texture.)

I did another remake, and no bugs appeared... yet.

(This post was made in school.)

Ha, I found a glitch. I made new barriers and added them to my nitro wad and when I was testing it I added sonic ultima and then the barriers when from transparent to solid.

New beta is out.

Please report any bugs or missing textures.

Zone 2-1 is not done.

Zone 3-1 is not done. *I fear this due to software bugs.*

The flame barrier is a bit off. The flames shouldn't be even like that. Look at the sonic battle flaming head if you want to change it to be more like fire.

Pictures of the transparency issues I told you about.

Does it for everything transparent. Oh, and by coincidence you get to see the Distance bug I showed you in the second screenshot.

Also, a request. Could you change the boss music to something less annoyying and out of place?

If it happens for you, how come it didn't happen for me?

Plus, shouldn't the HUD be the same as mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back