Master Server Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you banned me?

hey! why the Moderators banned me? i don´t say nothing bad and i read the rules. If this is for my bad english,i say it:im not a good english speaker, im from uruguay :|

FuriousFox said:
We ban by IP range. Logan basically searches up the range of IP addresses the used address is in, and bans the entire range.

Can it still happen with me because I have a dynamic IP, which makes the IP Address change everyday.

Re: why you banned me?

Sonimaniatic said:
hey! why the Moderators banned me? i don´t say nothing bad and i read the rules. If this is for my bad english,i say it:im not a good english speaker, im from uruguay :|

Well you didn't properly because where your capital in the =hey= and =i=?
Should be =Hey=, =Why= and =I=.

So, what you are saying is, we can play tag/match in sacity(it has rings) if we are in match mode? I belive I understand it all, but it has not been clear on that level yet.

Thank you for cearing that up.

EDIT0: 3 days ago, I saw a server that said {SACITY FUN!} and It was on the master server, And it didnt get banned. Infact it stayed for over an hour I beleive.

The mods cannot patrol every game at every hour, just like they cannot patrol every post at every hour. If I were to post a picture of, say, Goatse, it would get deleted-but someone else would see it before then almost assuredly. The same goes for the MS-if someone starts an RP server, it will be up for a time before a mod can get to it.

You can do any gametype in any level, as long as you can do the gametype in that level. Match is about shooting players, and you can also shoot while in Techno hill, so thats allowed. CTF, however, is about capturing the flag, and there's no flag in Techno Hill. That means thats not allowed. Coop is about finishing the level, and a match level has no exit.

Something like that.

Not really, Techno Hill is a Coop level, and there's no weapon rings for THZ, so it's not allowed to be played as match. Play the level in it's intended gametype.

GCFreak said:
Not really, Techno Hill is a Coop level, and there's no weapon rings for THZ, so it's not allowed to be played as match. Play the level in it's intended gametype.

That would mean I'd get banned from the MS just because I put weapon rings of, even when in match mode. Seriously, weapon rings are just addons that can be fun, but also ruin fair play in match.

You seem to have a poor sense of "fair play" then. All players have the same chance of getting the weapon rings. All players use them in the exact same way. If by "not fair" you mean that better players are awesome with them and you don't like it, that's ridiculous. They practiced enough to make themselves good with them. If more people practiced, more people would be good.

The accepted style of play is to have weapon rings turned on. If you don't like it, host your own server, but stop bugging us about it, okay? No one's going to magically change their mind just because you whine about your lack of skill with the playtype everyone else uses, okay? Do shut up from now on, your complaints waste Sepwich's bandwidth.

Seriously, ST218 has it right. I'm completely tired of you complaining about a perfectly normal part of SRB2's gameplay. So you suck. Okay, we get it. However, that doesn't mean the rest of SRB2's userbase sucks, and maybe we'd like to play a game where there is a little skill involved.

The weapon rings are perfectly fair. You, however, apparently suck at the game, so you cannot use them properly. That does not mean that they are unbalanced, it means you suck.

Deal with it. Stop complaining about it. Or, even more shocking, maybe you could try practicing with them so you DON'T suck.

You know, they included Mouselook for a reason. You might as well use it. It is intended to give you the advantage of better aiming. It's not like it's some unintentional exploit. Quit whining and learn to play like the pros.

SRB2's Match/CTF/Tag modes are styled after FPS games. I honestly don't know how many times we have to say this to you, but you still fail to understand it. If you don't like FPS games, stick to Single Player. That's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back