Supa iNter net sOnic!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=5bb428425e003a6363e222c32995f9dd
It was Kroze's idea. I (Shu) did not make these sprites!

Pics:
srb20059ri6.png

srb20061sv5.png

srb20065vi8.png

srb20066mu1.png

srb20067ge0.png

srb20069ic9.png

I (Shu) did not make these sprites!
And,yhea, it's a joke wad, so i don't want to hear:"**** off with ur stupdi recolor u stupid n00b!!!11!!one

Uh, dude. That's not SINS.

SINS has multijump, thok, and hover.
SINS has maxed out stats
SINS also include a level pack twice the size of Mystic Realm
SINS isn't ten feet tall with screwed up collision detection.

Oh dear lord, what HAVE I created!??!
Its a horrible monster....

You see, Supar Inter Nets Sonic is much like the Philosopher's Stone in the way that anyone who gets close to it should be killed because no one should have that kind of power or stupidity on their side or the world will fall into ruin...

Yes, I've been watching too much FMA recently...

Draykon said:

Yes,it is.

Draykon said:
Tell me how and I will do it.

Draykon said:
SINS has maxed out stats.

As does this wad.

Draykon said:
SINS also includes a level pack twice the size of Mystic Realm.

I'm not Mystic x2.

Draykon said:

He asorbed Necrid from Soul Calibur II (thats why Necrid is gone).

Kroze said:
Oh dear lord, what HAVE I created!??!
Its a horrible monster....

Yep, sure is.

Kroze said:
You see, Supar Inter Nets Sonic is much like the Philosopher's Stone in the way that anyone who gets close to it should be killed because no one should have that kind of power or stupidity on their side or the world will fall into ruin...

Dude, calm down, it's just a joke wad.

Meh, mabey I shouldn't have put this on the forums...

Shu said:
Kroze said:

Dude, calm down, it's just a joke wad.

Meh, mabey I shouldn't have put this on the forums...

No, no, no...
Its fine...
I was also trying to be funny when I said that and obiviously failed my wittyness check....

And nice on the Necrid idea...
That made me rofl

Lets see.....SADX-sonic with a differen't S_SKIN, 1P menu, and a differen't name icon.

Sorry, but this -even though its a joke wad-, just doesn't do it for me.

YAY! Now he has to team up with Hypermysteriousshadonic123 and we we have the ultimate dream team!

I should design a special wad for them with enemies so hard and crappy drawn nobody is even able to imagine!!! Yeah I might do this. I see paint drawn texture, I see eyehurting animations, I SEE THE EVIL OF PILLOWSHADING... or even more evil... WHO NEED SHADING AT ALL?!? :twisted:

GNAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! :mrgreen:

Hate ta break it to ya Morph, but someone already made the ultimate n00b mod. Featuring crappy maps made by them, non-shaded enemies, maps taken from other people without there permission, and a crappy non-shaded character.

The scary part was, it wasn't a joke WAD o.o

Draykon said:
Hate ta break it to ya Morph, but someone already made the ultimate n00b mod. Featuring crappy maps made by them, non-shaded enemies, maps taken from other people without there permission, and a crappy non-shaded character.

Oh, I do belive I remember that one. Somethingy Something Adventure 9. CZ64 was complaining that he had his ring and time bonuses ripped off. One screenshot showed Castle Zone 2, which was just GFZ3 with a screwed-up payntbos.

FSX said:
Draykon said:

Oh, I do belive I remember that one. Somethingy Something Adventure 9. CZ64 was complaining that he had his ring and time bonuses ripped off. One screenshot showed Castle Zone 2, which was just GFZ3 with a screwed-up payntbos.

Yes, I saw that one. I couldn't sleep that night..

True Hyper Sonic said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Lets see.....SADX-sonic with a differen't S_SKIN, 1P menu, and a differen't name icon.

Sorry, but this -even though its a joke wad-, just doesn't do it for me.

I was thinking that too.

So, what you'r saying is you want me to make it look crapy and shadeless
in mspaint?

Morph said:
YAY! Now he has to team up with Hypermysteriousshadonic123 and we we have the ultimate dream team!
Yes yes he should, but we need a third team member *runs off to make one :mrgreen: just kidding*.

metalsonic5555 said:
Morph said:
Yes yes he should, but we need a third team member *runs off to make one :mrgreen: just kidding*.

True Hyper Sonic. Shu wad hit by Ths's ring. Owy!

Draykon said:

SINS has maxed out stats
SINS also include a level pack twice the size of Mystic Realm

Soo... Just like HMS123311? Just without the milti-jump :lol:

I can't download it at all, please use a better host (PLEASE NOT SENDSPACE OR YOUSENDIT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back