DMSC? Bah! Thats old news!...wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that the "snowy" level was mine?

Puh, it worked perfectly fine once you took out the snow for me... You did remove the weather, right? I TOLD you all to do so >_>

Unless... Ehh, whatever... *DLs*

Basically, the wad file not found is cause of DMSC-title.wad, which is now dmscsss.wad
The wad files that need to be added, are dmscsss.wad and dmscwad.iwad.
And please, fix some bugs like the Ranks, and the camera switching. :D
And no, I thought the snowy level was Arf's...

It does nothing because I didn't add any code for it aside from the falling animation (it spins) and the standing animation.
I don't plan to finish it, either. So you guys should probably take it out of the wad and remove beamsword.wpn in the next release..

Yeah, I think JTE fixed any multi-hits when he threw in a temporary invincibility thing when he rewrote the whole thing. >_>

Sorry for the double post, but what the hell happened to all the teleporters in every level? All the levels used to have teleporters that'd send you to the background or foreground of the level when you flew up too high.

I removed that stupid spze zone for a reason, I dunno why Spazzo put it back in.
You should never be unable to see your character, but any time you are in that UFO on the right, you can't see yourself :/.

Is there any chance of items poping in here and there? I never liked items in SSB but it gives DMSC more of a Smash Bros.-esque feel. I was thinking something like the old chaos mode back in 1.08 except with items instead of enemies. Also, for more of that feel, you could make the levels more interactive. Like you not only have to worry about your opponent, but things like rising/falling lava, Eggman randomly peggin you with a laser from the background, or at least have some interesting thiings happening in the background. (Example: A level on a city street where Knuckles can be seen at a cafe in the background.)

What you see is what you get. I'm done with this mod as soon as I fix some of these bugs.
You MAY have a chance of getting new stuff if someone else takes up programming it, but it's not likely.

Shuffle said:
What you see is what you get. I'm done with this mod as soon as I fix some of these bugs.
You MAY have a chance of getting new stuff if someone else takes up programming it, but it's not likely.

Which is why, a new spot for Programmer has appeared! :D
The only edits you will see from me in DMSC will be game-related, like levels, characters, and things like so.

EDIT: Soo...any comments on the game? Suggestions? Things you live? Ravid fanbooys who want more? Anything? :P

Ok I got some. See previous post first. You could make some platforms so that you can pass through from underneath them (again more like smash). I think the ranking system needs a few kinks too. :| . If you could program an extra menu to come up allowing level select that would be good too. I mean like using CEHCO and having someone scroll through. It makes things easier. That's it for now...other than that: keep up the good work! :D

-edit- And maybe a ranking system with funny rank names. Example: "Cheap Shot" for someone who rings people out frequently...or..."Pinball" For someone who gets knocked around alot.

Hey Soccerku here!

Starting to wad for DMSC and I really got the hang of it! Keep tuned for more updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back