Ultimate mode help

Status
Not open for further replies.
but did it consider me beating ultimate after I beat mario koopa blast on ultimate?

Ok Ill try when I get home.
EDIT: Still the house is there but the note isn't...

It is not considered beating Ultimate to complete Mario Koopa Blast. You need to complete the normal three zones on Ultimate.

Ok I probably will when I'm done screaming from losing all my 13 lifes on castle eggman zone three on ultimate...
EDIT: I REALLY NEED HELP ON ULTIMATE I JUST LOST 18 LIVES ON CASTLE EGGMAN ZONE 3!!!!!!!!!!

oh god, Castle Eggman 3 on ultimate... I know what you mean. Okay, first things first. Deal with the Jettysyn gunners in your starting area before moving on to Eggman. You don't need more things shooting at you than you already have. Second, use the diagonal spring, and get directly under eggman, and proceed to use a 2-bounce per jump hit combo from underneath him. If you do it right, and don't get shot in the process, you're home free.

BUT, if you see bullets flying at you and you're on the ground, spindash out of the way, and jump back to the area you started from and use that spring again to get eggman high into the air, and start hitting him from below again.

Hope that helps. And if you can't do it as sonic, kill him as tails, using flight.

How does split screen get you extra lives?
EDIT: Hey split screen gives me an idea to save lives!!!!!! USE SECOND PLAYER TO KILL ENEMIES!!!!!

I just found out a way to save lifes!!!!!! Use split screen and use second player to kill all the enemies!!!!! and get eggman's attention on the second play... DING DING DING just realized kill all jetys in start then in arena the use splitscreen to get his attention on the other player then repeat until done. I really hope it works!!!!

Clueless >.>
First thing is first, when you beat the game on normal mode or higher and you acquire all 7 chaos emeralds, from there on in, in level select when you pick a level you start off with all 7 chaos emeralds.

Second: The house in GFZ2 does work when you use level select, i know that for a fact because i beat ultimate mode and i have a save file with all 8 emeralds.

Happy now people?

P.S. Oh and beating mario koopa blast on ultimate mode does not count as beating the game on ultimate mode.

P.S.S. i found it easier to be ultimate mode with knuckles, because of the last boss on CEZ3 you can just fly through him to hit him, but now i can beat ultimate mode with sonic no problem.

P.S.S.S. To unlock the hyper sonic bonus you do not need to collect all the chaos emeralds when beating ultimate mode.

Prime 2.0 said:
oh god, Castle Eggman 3 on ultimate... I know what you mean. Okay, first things first. Deal with the Jettysyn gunners in your starting area before moving on to Eggman. You don't need more things shooting at you than you already have. Second, use the diagonal spring, and get directly under eggman, and proceed to use a 2-bounce per jump hit combo from underneath him. If you do it right, and don't get shot in the process, you're home free.

BUT, if you see bullets flying at you and you're on the ground, spindash out of the way, and jump back to the area you started from and use that spring again to get eggman high into the air, and start hitting him from below again.

Hope that helps. And if you can't do it as sonic, kill him as tails, using flight.
I Found it easier to run around in Circles around Eggman as the Jettysyn shoot at you, because most of the time the jettysyn accidentally hit eggman.

I beat ultimate and got hyper sonic and the best cheats but when I got the cheats I saved my game and beat it then I used the ultimate cheat thinking the game would end normally but it didn't and when I went back in I didn't have the menu and when I went to where RedXVI's second was it wan't there... PLEASE HELP!!!!!

The Ultimate cheat is a joke cheat. Be careful not to use that one again.

As for getting the cheats again, I don't know... I think you might have to do all that over again.

And by the way, saving your game doesn't allow you to keep the cheats. You have to complete the game that you got them through to keep them.

I'm really confused now... the first time I did Mario Koopa Blast it didn't work but this time it did!!!!!! I'm happy that I got my cheats back but very very confused!!!! Oh and this time I wont make the ultimate cheat mistake I used last time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back