how do i use wadouthor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.... thats not funny. now you have done it. now im not helping you any longer. plus, you made youreself look even more retarded.

EDIT: sorry for the flame, but this guy is really trying to get on everyones nerves.

Try using Google for XWE.
I can give you the site for DoomBuilder:
www.doombuilder.com

I'd suggest DoomBuilder for beginners. It's just like WA, only... different. Again, you *do* need to read that guide to tell you what to do. Your original question was a bit too broad. All of any WAD editor's features, whereabouts, bugs, and whatnot can't be explained in one post.

The reason we're having you look for DOOM editors is because SRB2 is based off the DOOM engine.

Zash said:
wow.... thats not funny. now you have done it. now im not helping you any longer. plus, you made youreself look even more retarded.

EDIT: sorry for the flame, but this guy is really trying to get on everyones nerves.
Funny...where have we seen this before?

Mystic said:
Zash said:

Funny...where have we seen this before?

Many Topics

wow, he thinks we are useless? thats strong to think.

EDIT: this was sonix, not zash.

Zash said:
wow, he thinks we are useless? thats strong to think.

EDIT: this was sonix, not zash.

When I say useless people I should of said n00bs who dont read the guides provided by the administraters :roll:

The funny thing is that Farran actually thinks that he isn't a noob.

omg... this always annoys me, (sorry if this is pointless to say, but...)

ITS NOT SHOULD OF!!!! ITS SHOULD'VE!!! OR SHOULD HAVE!!

if you cant get that right, you are OBVIOUSLY a n00b, i bet you didnt read the rules either. I know i did... thats why i know that im a n00b, so if you werent a n00b, you would be ahead of me, no? but you still arent high on the importance scale (neither am i... O_O) so dont go insulting people, if you dont know that it insults your self as well.

They should of read grammar in schools...

Just kidding. :wink: :mrgreen:

What I find annoying is when people think that this is a chatroom and say stuffs like, "Wutz da mattar wit U all? I uz p3rf3c7 grammar, but I need 2 go 2 my work hrz, bi."

if someone actually said that, i would die... oh wait!!!!!! *DIES*

I once tasted dog food, but I guess that this is getting too close to
bs_spam.gif

"delegate" starts on the bottom row, going upward. Dunno which column, but look for a d and you'll find it.

"pugnacious": 15 right, 16 down, going diaganol to the bottom-right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back