v2.0 Match/CTF Preview (Updated July 1st, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is unchanged. If you get hit for whatever reason you drop the flag, even with a shield. It would get rather stupid otherwise, because shields are a lot more common than they used to be.

If I find it in the game still, the joke continues. (The joke is about how you can't get ye Black Emerald and it began in SRB2 Halloween 2008)

What about it? The 8th emerald is gone completely. There are seven emeralds, and only seven emeralds.

Mystic said:
What about it? The 8th emerald is gone completely. There are seven emeralds, and only seven emeralds.
I knew it'd be done sooner or later. It had little use :/

Mystic said:

What about a black beryl?
I am just kidding. It is Mobius not Moebius.
Anyway Hyper Sonic in ctf/match would just be cheap.
but seriously what was the black emeralds name or something?
I would very much like to know the history behind it! (And how Red got it.)

srb2kirbyo said:
What about a black beryl?
I am just kidding. It is Mobius not Moebius.
Anyway Hyper Sonic in ctf/match would just be cheap.
but seriously what was the black emeralds name or something?
I would very much like to know the history behind it! (And how Red got it.)
Ever play SRB2:TBE? Fan mods rule!

Uh, I don't think you understand. The black emerald was added because we were bored and easily amused by the concept of the armageddon thok. We gave it to Red because we thought it would be funny. There isn't any backstory to SRB2 at all except what you see in the opening cutscene.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Ever play SRB2:TBE? Fan mods rule!

I heard about it but I can't download the latest version.

Shadow Hog said:
SRB2 doesn't take place on Mobius.

Or Earth, for that matter. It's just "the planet".

That is just weird...
Are you sure it is going to be just called "the planet"?

Wow I sure derail is topic... So there gonna be a CECHO message when someone goes Super in match/ctf?
I was wonder about teams.
Say your on a match team or ctf team and you got 2 emeralds and your teammate gets 5.
Could you "toss" your emeralds to your teammate to make him super ,or would you have to ask the enemy team to shoot you both and not run off with the emeralds?

The planet isn't called anything in SRB2. It's intentional to avoid all those stupid arguments entirely.

You can use the flag toss key to drop the emeralds while playing team match or ctf, so your teammate can pick them up. If you're carrying the flag you'll drop the flag first, however. Because you kinda have to be close-by and stationary to pass the emeralds, you might not want to attempt this in an open area where you can get shot.

As a note, the person carrying the flag cannot go super, and super characters cannot carry the flag.

Mystic said:
The planet isn't called anything in SRB2. It's intentional to avoid all those stupid arguments entirely.

I thought we agreed it happened on Titan. :(

Blue Warrior said:
We could call the planet Sepwich for shits 'n' giggles.
Warrior of the Blue, I bestoweth upon thou an internet thou hast earned in a victorious outcome.

Translated: Blue just won an internet. 4th'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back