SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, rar file? How do I open this thing? Sorry, I don't mean to sound like an idiot. I've just never seen a rar file before.

tailsmastermind said:
Wait, rar file? How do I open this thing? Sorry, I don't mean to sound like an idiot. I've just never seen a rar file before.
WinRAR

SuperSonic64 said:
hyperson said:
I just hosted a server and now when i host its not on the list server...Whats up?

Probably cause the exe is not netplay compatible yet.

Uh, what? Ok, let's get the facts straight here:

SSB:SS Netgames don't show up on the MS because of a GPL Violation, AKA we forgot to commit the code to the SVN. Since our programmer (cueball) is away now, I can't do anything about it - by tomorrow, we should have it back up (alongside a patch to fix all of the bugs we've found), so you can join netgames using the master server, and not VIA IP.

Spazzo said:
SSB:SS Netgames don't show up on the MS because of a GPL Violation, AKA we forgot to commit the code to the SVN. Since our programmer (cueball) is away now, I can't do anything about it - by tomorrow, we should have it back up (alongside a patch to fix all of the bugs we've found), so you can join netgames using the master server, and not VIA IP.
Need I even say it? :/

mine says "SRB2.SRB/ SRB2.WAD not found! Expected in" and then area and the part that says "Rar$EX_ _._ _ _" (the numbers keep on changing!)
EDIT: I also tried putting the program files in the 1.09.4 directory
EDIT: wait! I found that folder I was just talking about, now its working.

SuperSonic64 said:
wtflol.png

Didn't see this coming
Couldent of said it better myself, Im going to download it as soon as possible!

Sonic blue said:
mine says "SRB2.SRB/ SRB2.WAD not found! Expected in" and then area and the part that says "Rar$EX_ _._ _ _" (the numbers keep on changing!)
EDIT: I also tried putting the program files in the 1.09.4 directory
EDIT: wait! I found that folder I was just talking about, now its working.

When i tryed to get 1.1 out of minesrb2 folder i delete mt srb2.wad and it worked. try that. and I'll Begin, Do it!

Addfile for disabled for a good reason, I just can't remember what right now...

I'll TRY and commit the code, whether it'll work I don't know since I didn't update it with Flame's revert before I coded it. I didn't commit it before hand because Flame would just whine about it.

Full version will be released alongside the sequel to Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back