Star trek 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black guy with the headgear? You mean Geordi LaForge?

He's from TNG, not the original series. You'd have to bend two different timelines (See: Star Trek: Generations) to see LeVar Burton in a movie about the original cast.

I wasn't born when The original was on :( I've got some of them on VHS(And got to love how this topic gets a reply in less than a minute).

My mother is very exited about this (yes my mother) because she is a big Sci-fi fan, Im slightly looking forwad to it

Spazzo said:
He's from TNG, not the original series. You'd have to bend two different timelines (See: Star Trek: Generations) to see LeVar Burton in a movie about the original cast.

Bzzt, wrong, but thank you for playing. Star Trek is linear in that all seasons fall in chronological order. (Except for Enterprise. We can pretend that it never happened) That was not bending the timeline. That would be considered canon in the timeline. Don't forget the DS9 episode where they injected the DS9 crew into TOS.

Also, movie will suck. Badly.

Dark Warrior said:
Spazzo said:

Bzzt, wrong, but thank you for playing. Star Trek is linear in that all seasons fall in chronological order. (Except for Enterprise. We can pretend that it never happened) That was not bending the timeline. That would be considered canon in the timeline. Don't forget the DS9 episode where they injected the DS9 crew into TOS.

Also, movie will suck. Badly.

I second that.

Zachary Quinto (Sylar on Heroes) is supposedly playing Spock in this movie.

There are actually lots of tie-ins that Heroes makes with Star Trek, i.e. George Takei and Nichelle Nichols were some of the characters on Heroes. I don't think they will be in this movie, though.

Oh, and BTW my favorite Star Trek series is Voyager.

Spazzo said:
Let's just hope it isn't as bad as Nemesis...let's pretend that never happened too.

I actually liked Nemesis. Sure, it wasn't as great as other movies, but I really did enjoy it.

MasterJace said:
I just liked the NES game and the few episodes I saw on Spike TV a couple years back.
The NES game was great... The one I had was stolen, so I tried to order another one and it got lost in the mail! That game must not like me...

Take a look at that energy being from Futurama (forgot the name. D:) . That's probably the reason.

I saw a new trailer for it while I was watching Heroes last night.

If this is isn't epic I don't know what is. It looks friggin awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back