Bloody GIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then... lets get serious. *troutslapped* So... Nick just thinks were dumb enough to buy their "truth"? Riiiiight. And I'm playing srb2 on the wii. *shot*

I know nick's new theme song! We failed, failed, fail-fail-fail-failed, failureodeon! This is messed up though. Jhonen should've went with cartoonetwork.

That would have been way better. To bad because of Nick, he'll never do animation again. I'd even be fine if he did Zim as a comic. I mean, both Jhonen and Rikki worked on Zim, and also I Feel Sick. Zim and that comic have kinda' the same style. Just the comic's gorier. Maybe something like that.

Ice said:
Fine then, let me put it up so you guys don't have to tire yourself by searching for the picture:
<image>
I really don't think it's scary. Officially, you have to 13 or older to join these boards, and I think I have seen a lot worse than this in a PG-13 movie...

When I wasn't looking at it, it seems as if the eyes were getting bigger. But anyways, if GIR is covered in blood, wouldn't he be broken since blood is liquid?

GiR's already broken FYI.
Topic's old but everyone needs to know about it so...
Have you guys heard the unfinished episodes with audio only? The one where minimoose comes in is fantastic.
Also, have a script to "The Trial" Would have been a crazy episode. Oh! I found sketches of Miyuki, Spork and the other things in this script if you guys want me to post them.
http://www.zimwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Trial

You'd like his other works huh. JTHM is even more Gory. This is not the reason I like his comics though. He takes an interesting view of what humans are like and exaggerate it. It's great.

Chao Freak 1 said:
You'd like his other works huh. JTHM is even more Gory. This is not the reason I like his comics though. He takes an interesting view of what humans are like and exaggerate it. It's great.

Thats true. It's even expressed greatly in zim.

We are an ignorant oblivious race thats for sure (not too much, but you know what I mean)

I found something in GIR's Wikipedia article:

Other than the manifestation of personality in GIR, the only differences between GIR and regular SIR units are the unique coloration of the the luminous parts of GIR's body (teal instead of red) and his cross-hatched mouth.

Do you think it's just actually a SIR covered with blood? But maybe it's really GIR because sometimes he turns red.

The thing is that SiRs look pretty different.
mil_sir.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back