Complaint to all Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but there's other evidence suggesting the connections between tails11, tails 11, pop, and other accounts of his. So yes, he is ban-evading.

Super mystic sonic said:
Its true what both Spazzo and the others say, but I don't understand why the admins would give people moderator abilities when they are hardly around. The only 2 I see around often are Shuffle and FoxBlitzz. Of course, thats their choice.

Well, you know, you'd be wrong here. You see, the fact is that several posts ago, "moderator abuse" was cleared up and found nonexistant. And moderator status was given to those who Mystic thought would do the best job. The ONLY thing lacking that I see is that bot posts linger for a while before being noticed/deleted, and even then, that's only because moderators aren't here 24/7.

Super Mystic Sonic said:
Furiousfox said:
ShadowFreak69's 3 warnings were Useless Posting, Grammar, and Grammar

I don't really think people should be warned twice for the same thing, unless its really, really bad. And I don't think SF69's grammar was all that horrible.

It's not what you think is horrible that counts. In fact, it doesn't really matter how bad/often it is. Consistently bad grammar/English on the half of a user IS warning material, and CLEARLY described in the rules. Besides, if only one warning could be issued for a consistent offense, then there's nothing to stop the user from keeping it a constant. Multiple warnings and suspension is enough negative reinforcement to make a user behave. If it turns out it isn't, they get the boot. It's really that simple. I don't understand how anyone could find a problem with this.

wut he sed
It doesn't matter how bad you may think the broken rule is. It's still a rule and it counts as one warning, regardless of which rule it is.

I've been in #srb2fun and FF has been trying to take care of this TAILS(number) problem. I'm the one who turned their eyes to his numerous names. He's been deleting his accounts as they pop up.
<FuriousFox> I'm sitting here deleting his accounts as he makes them.

So i've learned.
He attempted to do a wide-spread IP ban of him, and guess what - without reason, this ban hit me!
So, yeah...I got to experience the pain that is being banned. You can't even view the forums. Oh well, at least it was a mistake, and not actually meant to be a ban.....

Don't forget ban evading. Don't worry about the mods though. Just follow along with the rules and you should be fine.

knuckles33 said:
Why did tails11 get banned in the first place?
Ban evading ALOT, FF deleted the knuckles 35 account; and TAILS 13, tails 2, pop and many of his other names were banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back