what is the worst sonic game of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does...

Well, I have 3 favorites:

Sonic Robo Blast 2
Sonic CD
Sonic Riders
(another will be Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3)

Shadow the Hedgehog was a dissapointment to me.
Also, Sonic 1 for GG sucks.

Dark Mystic said:
It does...

Well, I have 3 favorites:

Sonic Robo Blast 2
Sonic CD
Sonic Riders
(another will be Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3)

Shadow the Hedgehog was a dissapointment to me.
Also, Sonic 1 for GG sucks.
:lol: I saw your post right before you edited it. I was about to say, you were gonna be hated with all that "I have 3 favorites" part.
Worst sonic game has to be sonic 2. lol Just kidding, I hated Sonic Adventure 2 and heroes for some reason. Probably because I hate Shadow.

Sonic Heroes. I've played some pretty bad ones that were minor, but that one just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Other sucky ones I remember were Sonic Labyrinth for the Game Gear and Sonic 3D Blast for the Genesis.

Shadow for definite.

The game was too fast to be a shooting game, the heroes models looked out of place, the SA models would of rocked.
4Kids for voice actors? DIE. :evil:
And shadow sucks... Sonic clones must die.

Mystic said:
Sonic Heroes. I've played some pretty bad ones that were minor, but that one just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Other sucky ones I remember were Sonic Labyrinth for the Game Gear and Sonic 3D Blast for the Genesis.

I hate that version because the special stage sux. The sega saturn one is 10x better than the Genesis. The special stages are like Sonic 2's and they pwn.

I also hate Sonic Labyrinth, Tail Sky Patrol, (tell me someone who would play it when they are 20...), My least favourite... Mean bean machine... that game really bores me.

I have played the PC version of 3D Blast, which is essentially a port of the Saturn version. Miles better than the Genesis version, both by soundtrack and by the special stages. I must admit, the special stages in the Genesis version are quite a technical feat, but they're just way too easy. Most of the time I can grab 150 rings in the second round where I only need to get 100, and by the time I reach round three, I already have enough rings to pass the stage.

Also, the Saturn/PC version doesn't have the flicky color glitch in Volcano Panic (Was that the name?).

Walter RPG´s said:
Sonic spinball, its to hard
Tails Skyp. ... XD

Walter

I completed that game 50 times, but i could never get all the emeralds. Damn switch in a bad place and damn cannon that sucks big time. Press this to get here when your in the cannon, Did that, can't get there.

Sonic Heroes and Sonic Spinball and Sonic Riders's multiplayer.

SRB2 is really cool though.

Sonic Heroes just sucked.

Sonic 3D Blast was too easy though. (Mega Collection)
Sonic Labyrinth was also easy but I couldn't beat boss 4-4 (Mega Collection).
Sonic 1 and the game gear sonic 1 sucked for mega collection.

Next-gen sonic looks more pathetic then Shadow though.

At least the next-gen Sonic game solves something that's bothered me for a while: bad graphics. But yeah, The old SA movement engine is probably still in there. Haven't they heard of fixing loose ends?

I'd say Sonic Heroes and the gameplay for Shadow the hedgehog. And the multiplayer especially for Shadoe the hedgehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back