• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Sonic Team Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

エリンちゃん
I'm currently making a theme park wad based on 8 ST games. This is very incomplete, like, the roller coaster is about .01%B done, and the NiGHTS area has but a big room. However, anything with progress being made is open. The rest are "closed for construction." Not that you cant get into them, or anything. >_> Anyway, screenshots:
stppic4fi.png

And...download link: http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=2f08a181662d728be241cc73d3706867
Keep in mind, I'm constantly at work on this, and I won't stop until it's done.

its pretty good

the Green Hill-ish room is enough to give some people siezures

it needs more of a point as well, I DID enjoy running through it, but put some other some stuff in there, like to jump over, and it will be a good training ground for fast charectors like sonic.

my favorite room was the nights room, I liked the way the starrs seemed to zoom past, maybe you should like, hide chaos emeralds in the rooms, in the final version, to give it more play value

Man, that was one of my ideas a mad long time ago. A theme park level for SRB2. But I guess it's better to let someone else do it instead.

So, it's more than several mazes? Personally, I think it needs more than mazes, such as a combat training ground. Also, I think you shouldn't limit it to just sonic...

I, uh, didn't. Like I said, I'm working on it. it'll feature several different typesof 'rides' and attractions. You can actually enter the under construction areas. Also, what do you mean, limit it to just Sonic?

It needs a thok barrier. Though I like how if you run all the way to the end of the hall it warps you back to the beginning.
Might I ask how you intend to make a roller coaster?

Here is what I like.

Main lobby <Er it is quit boring needs to be beter*shot*. 5/10 :|

Sonic. <This one is done really well. I like the ending but the speed pads are anoying.8/10
:D

Nights <I really like how the stars look like they move when you move. 9/10 :mrgreen:

Space channel 5 <The texures suit this. 8/10 :D

Sama deiamgo <Cool Texures.8/10
:D

chu chu rocket <This is good. 7/10 :)

Buring rangers <OMFG the floor texture is good but the walls' red texure reminds me of the red wall of doom. 3/10 :(

Super monkey ball <the first textures really suit but after it gets boring. fix the textures and this going to be big. 5/10 :|

Phantasy Star online. Same as above.5/10 :|

Over all pretty good indeed! 8/10 :)

I fixed it up, so now it has a thok barrier, no more sector holes, optimized, and the textures don't all of a sudden switch to GHZ in the supermonkeyball and Phantasy star online areas.

download

Roboashura said:
Also, what do you mean, limit it to just Sonic?

When I play it as Sonic, I'm Sonic.
When I play it as Tails, I'm Sonic.
When I play it as Knuckles, I'm Sonic.

That's what I mean by "you shouldn't limit it to just sonic..."

EDIT: Ok, now I can be them. Sorry, the problem must have been with my computer...

Well, I didn't mean to do that... I'll check the header. And, uh, Bouncey? I can barely understand you. "Sama deiamigo?" "Buring Rangers?" "Fanile fantasty online?"That doesn't even exist, silly. Yum, fantasty...It's Phantasy Star Online. >_>

:P Nice level you got going.

I just find the exibits to be a touch...empty...

nice effect with the stars in the Nights place!

you should make a room with lots of rings, and ringdash enabled, so like, you can ringdash all around like a roller coaster ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back