Who's preparing for the Release of the Xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamantn

Of course if you don't know, The Xbox 360 will be released on Tuesday, November 22 2005 at 12:01 AM in stores that are open 24 hours.

If you are not getting a Xbox 360 but wanna stay home, You can countdown to Xbox 360 while watching G4's live coverage of the Release of the Xbox 360 Tommorow night(check your cable listings for time & channel).

I'm not. I just blew $50 on Shadow, $30 on Rush, $20 on Angel Wing (An actually RECENT DC game that just came out in Japan), and $60 on 1200 sheets of paper for animating TNAoStH. I don't have another $400 to buy an Xbox 360.

Besides that, I'm waiting for the Revolution, myself.

I really don't understand what the hype is about, myself. It just looks like an X-Box with better graphics to me. $400 dollars isn't worth it for a system of that nature to me.

Mystic said:
I really don't understand what the hype is about, myself. It just looks like an X-Box with better graphics to me. $400 dollars isn't worth it for a system of that nature to me.
I know what the hype is, its the wireless controler. :mrgreen: Or the whiteness..

brianv said:
I know what the hype is, its the wireless controler. :mrgreen: Or the whiteness..
I already have a wireless controller for the Gamecube. Two, in fact. Have had them for years now =P

A family friend of ours just won a so-called "party pack" from some local radio station. It had the 360 and a few games. I, personally, think it's just the fact that the console is almost as good as a decent pc. :wink:

I might get a 360... several years from now.

Really. I wanna blow my money on Rush, then a controller adapter, then a new computer (one I hope to build myself), and then a 360. But probably not until college.

My newest system is still a Dreamcast :P. I have a DS for a handheld though.

Dad's one of the lucky few guaranteed to get one on day one. I'm a little concerned so as to what the heck we're going to PLAY, but at least we can backwards compatibility up and running; good thing, too, considering I convinced him to buy Half-Life 2 with that logic. Other than that... I dunno, Perfect Dark, maybe? Or some of those games on Xbox Live Arcade - man, those look fun.

I tried Kameo: Elements of Power on the XBox 360 in a Target store yesterday. It was quite fun, as you could transform into a rolling spiked creature and a boxing plant.

I don't think I'll get one though, as I know that XBox is a system where lots of FPS games come out, and I hate dual-stick control in those kinds of games. I doubt I'll get a PS3 because of how much I hate Sony Computer Entertainment. I'll probably get the Revolution when it comes out.

Sucks to be living in the upper regions of the US. All of the people living here have reserved their copies, and packages won't be officially on the shelves until MARCH 2006! I guess I'll have to plan a vacation to the south. Quack, quack!

FoxBlitzz said:
I tried Kameo: Elements of Power on the XBox 360 in a Target store yesterday. It was quite fun, as you could transform into a rolling spiked creature and a boxing plant.

I don't think I'll get one though, as I know that XBox is a system where lots of FPS games come out, and I hate dual-stick control in those kinds of games. I doubt I'll get a PS3 because of how much I hate Sony Computer Entertainment. I'll probably get the Revolution when it comes out.

So did I.

I like that Call of Duty Game better.

Life-like graphics of soliders are incredible.

[quote="Megamantn"Life-like graphics of soliders are incredible.[/quote]

Go join the army. Seriously, games don't need to look like real life unless you're playing virtual reality! x_x

A good pc owns the 360. Especially if it happens to be running something like Half Life 2 with full graphics settings. A friend of mine got his rig together for 500 bucks, and it looks amazing.

You can't get it anyways. Everywhere in the US it has been reserved, so even though it'll be out on the 22nd, it's going to be sold out the second they open the doors.

Yeah, I'd rather get a PC anyways. I'm just so much more used to the WSAD and Mouselook setup. And we already have 64-bit processors, and video cards that can do some amazing things at higher resolutions than these consoles do: 1280x1024 and higher versus 1280x720. Heck, it's the time of the year for my new one. I get one every three years. Yes, I'm spoiled. Shut up. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back