Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... Where?

Edit: http://www.2shared.com/file/bBDJGK4h/sonic_fightersmodel_ripps.html

i made a sonic md2 with this

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

:)
C:\Documents and Settings\andrew\My Documents\SRB2\xsrb0159.png

Last edited:
Getting too off topic here, please move your conversation to PM.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Getting back on topic...
Manic.png

People have been asking for this ever since the picture and I am ready for a second try, but this time with a Classic Manic. How they look? They look better in-game as usual.

Getting too off topic here, please move your conversation to PM.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

People have been asking for this ever since the picture and I am ready for a second try, but this time with a Classic Manic. How they look? They look better in-game as usual.
Dunno... It's just me maybe, but their hair looks too... Symetrical, if you know what I mean. :|

I like symmetrical... and I am very limited to what I can do because of the triangle limit, but I did add some things on the top his head, maybe them missing is the problem.

I like symmetrical... and I am very limited to what I can do because of the triangle limit, but I did add some things on the top his head, maybe them missing is the problem.

The spikes are horizontally too far apart.

EDIT: On the back of the head, the bigger ones.

For some reason(anyway for me),it dosent work in SRB2CB.(havent tried on vanilla SRB2)And i got everything right!(Also why is the thumbs.db is hidden?)

YOUNG TAILS & YOUNG KNUCKLES ADDED JUNE 12(AND YOUNG SONIC UPDATE)
I have had these started for a while now, but wanted to keep them to myself so I could fix every detail possible before their release. Just like with Young Sonic, these models have been edited from modern models (SSBB) to look classic style. I tried another new idea for Tails' fly/run frame, so tell me what you thing of them. Files are named "Tails" "Knuckles" and "Sonic" for use with SRB2CB. Related to that, they have collision-correct attachments with being flown by Tails. To use in vanilla SRB2, simple change the names to "Play."
attachment.php

You have to name them the name of the Skin, and put the data into the MD2.dat.
So, Sonic Colors B's files get named "Sonic" and in Md2.dat you put "Sonic Sonic.MD2 3.0 0.0"

It's something like:

Code:
Sonic sonic.md2 3.0 0.0
tails tails.md2 3.0 0.0
knuckles knuckles.md2 3.0 0.0

@Jeck: To hide the player/bot's names in CB, use SHOWNAMES 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back