I hate spongebob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rival said:
Spongebob is funny but what most people say is that he's a fruitcup ever since that episode when Spongebob was the mother and Patrick was the father. I don't hate Spongebob, I just pretty much ignore him.

Nah, the show started going down hill ever since the Lost in Time episode. Not that the episode was bad, it just went down the drain from there.

Ice said:
Rival said:
Spongebob is funny but what most people say is that he's a fruitcup ever since that episode when Spongebob was the mother and Patrick was the father. I don't hate Spongebob, I just pretty much ignore him.

Nah, the show started going down hill ever since the Lost in Time episode. Not that the episode was bad, it just went down the drain from there.
I think it was the episode called . * best day ever* more like gayest day ever...

You might want to look at the episode Grandmas Kisses again. Look at the part after the he runs home crying. It shows some picture or something like that. See whats out of place in there.

Spongebob's voice was good in the first episodes, like the one with the pencil. Now, it's loud, squeaky, and just freaking annoying. They make Squidward's hate of him just annoying, All he does is freaking scream, yell, cry, punch, and whine. And they made Patrick stupid, TOO stupid. And Mr. Krabs, he's not funny anymore.

Chaos said:
Spongebob's voice was good in the first episodes, like the one with the pencil. Now, it's loud, squeaky, and just freaking annoying. They make Squidward's hate of him just annoying, All he does is freaking scream, yell, cry, punch, and whine. And they made Patrick stupid, TOO stupid. And Mr. Krabs, he's not funny anymore.

Amen.
I guess the thing I hated the most was the inconsistent IQ of the characters:

Sandy was never a genius,
Patrick is suddenly smart for a split second then he's not anymore,
Spongebob's intelligence is constantly declining,
Gary seems to be the only one who hasn't changed.

Spongebob is ment for younger children from ages 2-8, so to use it's going to seem gay. You don't see people making topics about how stupid Dora the explorer is or how annoying Sesame Street gets.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Spongebob is ment for younger children from ages 2-8, so to use it's going to seem gay. You don't see people making topics about how stupid Dora the explorer is or how annoying Sesame Street gets.

That's because it's not as popular as spongebob. Also, it's on pretty early in the morning, and I (like many of you I assume), like to sleep in.

Unless you're up early just to check if anyone's replied to your post...

The movie was even hated by the dorky kids who like this show. And that's depressing. People like that like the bad, and then love the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back