19/20 Emblems?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaos the Hedgehog

I went and collected (finally) the emblems in 1.09. When the emerald circle showed up, the only thing I got was the level select. When I went to the statistics page, all the emblems were shown, but the collected emblems counter said that I collected 19/20 emblems. Where is the missing emblem?

Damn, no fish for me. Oh well 4 out of 7 emeralds isn't that bad.

psht, you hold that quake3 icon like a god, but not able to get all the emeralds?*pities...is then horridly gunned down*

Yeah, getting the emeralds is fairly easy. Just tell the game to use a standard FPS control set-up using mouselook if you haven't already. Then, start a new game as Tails (Heh heh) and refer to the guide on this forum on how to get the tokens... then go and wiz through all those special stages!

FoxBlitzz said:
Yeah, getting the emeralds is fairly easy. Just tell the game to use a standard FPS control set-up using mouselook if you haven't already. Then, start a new game as Tails (Heh heh) and refer to the guide on this forum on how to get the tokens... then go and wiz through all those special stages!

Try grabbing a keyboard, starting a game with Sonic and collecting all the emeralds (without using objectplace). IIRC, you had to do that in v1.08 to be able to finally play as Super Sonic (except the objectplace bit).

Neo Chaotikal said:
Try grabbing a keyboard, starting a game with Sonic and collecting all the emeralds (without using objectplace). IIRC, you had to do that in v1.08 to be able to finally play as Super Sonic (except the objectplace bit).
The special stages were at one point all possible with over 60 seconds on the clock. I'm not sure if 60 is still possible, but 40-50 is probably still able to be done. The special stages are not that particularly hard.

The new ones are not hard at all as compared to what we had, that I can remember... These are just more fun and varied :) That water's evil though, be sure to stay out of it whenever possible.

I find these special stages the hardest, probably due to the water. The last one's just evil - It totally reminds me of the original ones - mess up on a particular thing (ie: timing a jump) and you've lost.

I loved the yellow-colored special stage from the original roster. You only had to collect about 20 rings, but the time limit and level design would have you missing one measly ring when the time limit ended - that was pure genius.

Shadow said:
psht, you hold that quake3 icon like a god, but not able to get all the emeralds?*pities...is then horridly gunned down*

*points to avatar*

I have one hanging on my wall.

I am a pretty good Doom player, yet baking fish doesn't work any more wich kinda sucks. *shot for cheating*

FISHBAKE actually does still work. It just doesn't do what it did before. ^_~

I know, emeralds reset to zero. :cry:

Oh yea, you can so fly in Doom.

The original? What about lack of a Z axis? Or are you talking about ZDoom or Doom Legacy?

How about I make a post in Off Topic and explain all of the Doom cheats there. Unless cheating is a form of hacking.

Mystic said:
The special stages were at one point all possible with over 60 seconds on the clock. I'm not sure if 60 is still possible, but 40-50 is probably still able to be done. The special stages are not that particularly hard.

Of course they're easy to you. Didn't you design the special stages to begin with? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back