1.09.1?

Do know where to find version 1.09.1?

• It' s a private beta, stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but it's not worth it. Too glitchy and/or too few people to play netgames with.

• Yes, and so far it seems better than 1.09

• No, but I want to know.

• No, and I don't plan on switching just yet.

• I am a n00b and don't know what you are talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime 2.0

The download wasn't shown on the main site, and the old bug topic(for 1.09) was taken out. In other words, it's as if the new version has come out, yet not so. Even though it said BETA(when you think about it, all the versions were betas), it would seem as though the version is "out".
its only just come out,not many people would have it yet,im not using it until i see more 1.09.1 servers,i'll then change the 1.09 to 1.09.1.
This quote from Ree-c suggests that it IS public, and that it CAN be gotten somewhere. However, as said above, it is not featured on the main site(http://www.srb2.org). So what I'm asking is where can I find the "newly released" srb2 version 1.09.1?

P.S: I decided to make this a poll, in order to find out how many other people know/don't know where to find it. Just a way to make it more clear on whether or not we need a better way of making announcements. That, and whether or not people think it's worth it to switch at this point.

You misunderstood what Ree-c. He said that there isn't too many people yet that uses 1.09.1 for netgames. However, that somebody uploaded 1.09.1 to another server too is possible. But I don't know of any.

Missing option: It's a public beta, stupid. Go to Announcements and download it so we can get more bug reports.

gah... Hadn't seen that announcement thing until after I posted this topic(but before you posted, mystic). Dunno why I missed it, but I did. But keep the topic on the grounds that it helps establish the public opinion on the public beta.

Well, it's a bit glitchy, but it's certainly better in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back