Contest Discussion Topic (2.0.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed to enter a Capture Point map for this contest since it uses CTF? Or is it not allowed?

If you can pull it off without using any extra lumps in the WAD file, go right ahead. We could use some variety for kicks.

I should dig out one of my old unfinished maps and patch it together for the contest real quick

you know, just like I did last time!

I need some practice making a map quickly. I don't mean speed-mapping, but I have a very slow and methodical way of mapping in order to make everything come out like I want it. I want to try breaking out of that.

Maybe I'll try to do that for this contest.

*ahem*

Friendly reminder: You guys have about 23 hours left with the extended deadline in place.

Wait 7pm or 8pm? We moved the clocks today.
(5)_teacher%27s_book_reading_comprehension_3_-_4.jpg

I should peddle this book via PM. I'd make over $500 easy.

I was just wondering, Daylight Savings usually throws me off by about an hour at the beginning and end.

Oh wow...this brings up an interesting question. Does a level still qualify if its author is tempbanned an hour before the contest?

Well, if he does win, which would be a miracle, I'm guessing the next best map would be rewarded. But I doubt, from what people have said, that he could win at his current, in lou of a better word, experience.
EDIT: But then, now that I think about it, that would render the submissions useless.
Okay, I'm clueless. I'm say 50/50 they'll take the submission out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back