Pipe Palace (Mario Kart DS) // (CTF, Tag and Match)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratzean

This map is another map, who I have made from Mario Kart DS like Block fort, but with any extra features and other things! In the map i can't make pipes, so that the pipes in the map are tunnels. The tunnels no teleport the character to another position, but she lead to another section of the map. The map have four sections and in two sections are the bases for CTF!
Very fun with the map!;):)

Downloadlink: Klick

13.39.52.JPG

13.40.48.JPG

13.39.35.JPG

11.59.45X1.JPG

I gotta hand it to you, Kratzean, your levelmaking skills have DRAMATICALLY improved since you first joined the MB. Good work!

By the way, in MKDS, the level was called "Pipe Plaza", not "Pipe Palace".

One more thing: With skillful use of Linedef Type 104, you could easily make the pipes teleport just like in the real level. I suppose that a stylized version is more creative, though.

I ran through this level without people, and I could tell already that you have the level far too cramped. I suggest that you open up the middle area a bit, and widen the hallways slightly. You also need to deaf the rings so that they float. One more thing that I should mention is that you should make the next level 80 since that is a CTF level.

fawfulfan said:
I gotta hand it to you, Kratzean, your levelmaking skills have DRAMATICALLY improved since you first joined the MB. Good work!

By the way, in MKDS, the level was called "Pipe Plaza", not "Pipe Palace".

Sry, but I am from germany and the german name of "Pipe Palace" is "Röhren Palast"! And I have learned, that the translation of the german "Röhren Palast" the name "Pile Palace" in english is. I have read on some sites of some games, that the german translator use another names for some english levels.

Youre so slick. This level has the exact same structure and level design as the Crash Team Racing (CTR crash bandicoot) level called pipe plaza, im not sure if youre plagiarizing it or if i you just love the game like i do but i think this level is actually pretty cool. Keep up the good work, but just credit some of your design towards crash bandicoot k?

Sonic Destiny said:
Youre so slick. This level has the exact same structure and level design as the Crash Team Racing (CTR crash bandicoot) level called pipe plaza, im not sure if youre plagiarizing it or if i you just love the game like i do but i think this level is actually pretty cool. Keep up the good work, but just credit some of your design towards crash bandicoot k?
Crash bandicoot? Can you give me a lin to this (private) please? I didn't know, wath this crash bandicoot is!

Pipe Plaza/Palace is from Mario Kart. Not Crash Team Racing. I've got both so...
And Crash Team Racing is basically Mario Kart with more explosions. I love it much more truthfully. I even love the levels more but they're both amazing.
This is pretty amazing and you make levels fast but good. It's cool!

Chao Freak 1 said:
Pipe Plaza/Palace is from Mario Kart. Not Crash Team Racing. I've got both so...
And Crash Team Racing is basically Mario Kart with more explosions. I love it much more truthfully. I even love the levels more but they're both amazing.
This is pretty amazing and you make levels fast but good. It's cool!
Yeah i love Crash team racing to. I sorta got confused for a sec and my mind twisted up. Haha, pipe plaza is from mario not CTR. Heh, sorry. -_- ( i went and played CTR to check)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back