The most hardest level!!(HardBattle.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superusuario

...Wait. I'm here?
As how the level says...It is hard

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=10fe0daaff7d629dbec6ebda90cef03f

There are 5 parts...each one with it's difficulty

Part 1:1/10(Not hard)

The beggining...only a teleport + a spring.Teleport to area 2.

Part 2:5/10(Medium)

Some plataforms + a pit...jump in the plataforms.After that...teleport to area 3.

Part 3:10/10(Extra hard!)

Well...spring jump...the springs are in a pit...after that...fans...go trough them to reach to a place with a pit texture...walk trough it....you will not die...then reach the another teleport.Leads to part 4

Part 4:1/10(Not hard)

The checkpoint is here!And some rings too!Prepare to fight eggman.Teleports to area 5(Final)

Area 5(Final):4/10

Egg mobile with spikes in an open area...Yes...It will sometimes go high.Beat and end of level

Have hard fun beating this!

Screenshots:

srb20002-2.png

Area 1
srb20003-3.png

Area 2(Yes...a bug)
srb20004-2.png

Area 3(1/2)
srb20005-2.png

Area 3(2/2)
srb20006-2.png

Area 4
srb20007-2.png

Area 5(Final)

Well, instead of rating this level, i'm going to add up an average of the difficulty of each part.

First part - 0/10
Second Part - 1/10
Third Part - 2/10
Fourth Part : 0/10
Final Part: 1/10

Let's add them up.

4/50 - 2/25 - 1/12.5

Then let's round it up to ten.

1/10

See? It worked? It got my exact rating correct!

In all seriousness, this is just another failed attempt at a "hard" level. The level itself has mostly overused and weak "challenges". I would give you a extra point for the third area, but it's mainly just a lot of springs.

And, instead of linking to the wiki, I suggest looking at the official levels. Try to see what makes them so good. Then try to learn from that and make better levels.

The wiki will never tell you how to make good levels (even this article), it gives suggestions, but when it comes go gimmicks (even for challenges), the Wiki will never tell you (should we make a gimmick suggestion page?). It all depends on you :/

OpenGL >_> Those walls shouldn't be visible at all (in software you won't see them), it's a limitation in the OpenGL engine that makes it draw more things than it should.

I still should not be able to so them in OpenGL still.

SilverESP said:
I still should not be able to so them in OpenGL still.
Well, it's not his fault that the game does overrender for a limitation it has that it shouldn't have >_>

Yes...i forgot alot of things even...this level was designed for Sonic only but for error...i maked it For tails...Tails makes the things easier...even this wad!But i fixed it.Updating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back