Mystic Realm 4.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Nothing huge. Updated data includes:

* Revamped Jade Coast 1 so that it's no longer as cramped.
* Added textures to make it possible to see breakable walls. (Thanks, Blaze!)
* Added Golden Sands Zone for Race mode rotation (Not Single Player).
* Added two CTF stages, one old and one new.
* Modified several parts of the game to be a little more forgiving and/or because they were unfair to the player.

http://mystic.sepwich.com/srb2wad/download.php?cat=major&id=1 - Download link.

Enjoy!

Mystic said:
* Modified several parts of the game to be a little more forgiving and/or because they were unfair to the player.
You mean it's possible to complete Silver Cavern now? :O

Have you changed Starlight Palace? If you did I'll have to use my karate on you, since I was just recently able to clear it.

I like the new mystic realm, I just finished it. I would really recommend making Flame Rift longer or give it some more breakable walls and secrets. Flame Rift is probably the mystic realms best zone, but it is way too short.

wooldor1ml.png

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Chaos Zero 64 said:
wooldor1ml.png

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

What the Beef?

Mystic realm never works for me :(

it always says wrong md5sum (loads of numbers follow)
but it's the newest one :/

Hyper Tails said:
I like the new Aerial Garden Zone. Although I saw a slight texture glitch at one point near the start.

Yeah, he would release a new version after I finally beat it... (Or is this AGZ1?)

Super mystic sonic said:
Silver cave is actually pretty easy as tails and knuckles, but is very hard as Sonic.

Actually, It really depends on if you spend sonic games mad dashing like a lunitic or actually enjoying the scenery. I've beaten the now old silver cavern several times as sonic... of course, I was in easy to tone down the number of enemies, but still =P

*downloads*

EDIT: huzzah. I'm up to Airial Gaurden 2 as sonic. God dammit its a trail-and-error wonderland to get one of the two temple switches =P

I always finish Mystic Realm from start to end. But I don't want to get ALL the emeralds. It takes too many time to get them. I finnally did it! oh-oh, I forgot that I could only use em in normal mode! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!

I actually like how you can now see the bustable blocks on the levels. There's like, 5 new secrets I didn't knew, and some that I did know, because of the emblem search (sort of) that I went on.

I see you also gave what used to be Nightmare Ring a new name, and made a new Zone that is the HARDEST MATCH LEVEL EVER for the NRZ name.

EDIT:

Don't get rid of the Crawla Commanders. Wah.

[15:37] <DarkWarrior> Mystic, what are the differences between 4.2 and 4.3?
[15:38] <DarkWarrior> Because Akira hosted a game with 4.2, I joined with 4.3, and I only got 1 consis fail.

They're mostly the same, but you shouldn't even be able to connect to a game with the other version, since it does an MD5 check on the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back