Official Level Design Contest: July/August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to make it. I could submit what I've got but I still want to put in just one more section. As it is it just doesn't feel complete enough.

Doesn't August have a 31st, though? o_O

That guy said:
The contest submissions period ends on September 1st, 2005 at 12:00 AM GMT. (August 30th, 2005 at 7:00 PM EST).

Mystic made a mistake, apparently :P. August 30th, 2005 7:00pm EST would be August 31st, 2005 12:00am GMT. Well well, time to consult him about it!

I just figured out that WED's starposts don't work, thus, that adds a good strategy, you have only one starpost to choose from all of these in the stage, that gives me ideas......

I'm going to be painfully blunt. I would not look at that as a feature, or in any way strategic. Trying to pass bugs off as features reeks of the pungent odor of lazy level designer, and it disappoints me. On top of that, limiting to one star post like that is not strategic any more than spawning the player in a small room with no rings, no immediate method of escape, and 50 jetty-syns is.

If I knew how to make starposts correctly I would have done so, But why I didn't do them correctly?
Because I don't know, and I don't know where there's some guide to them.
And I was running out of time.

Ritz said:
"It's not a defect, IT'S A FEATURE!"

Yay. More G4 fans to quote the constant laughs from XPlay.

I wish I entered in this months contest... I just was too busy to make a map... wait, I had a pretty good map ready, except it had many graphical glitches.

...your kidding right?

Crap, here comes the n00bulators. They used that qoute in a review for a sucky *ss dancing game, where if the result comes out in a tie, P1 always wins.

Anyway, I looked at the ratings in the vote topic for this month. Sadly enough, none got higher than 7 on a non-n00b rating scale.

n00b rating scale:
No matter how crappy the map is, it's always gonna be a 10 or a 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back