What was your FIRST Sonic game?

The first Sonic game I ever played... It was either Sonic 2, Sonic and Knuckles, or both at the same time. >.>

First owned game was the above =P

First played was Sonic 2 I think at a friend's house. I was addicted to that and Sonic 3, though I wasn't too into 1 at the time. First owned was probably Sonic CD for the PC, and I never was able to get past the Collision Chaos Boss back then.

I say this a little of topically but i noticed something:
A lot of people discovered sonic games via Sonic 2 Genesis/GG.

Sonic Spinball. I still haven't beaten the game yet, because I put it down so many years ago. The Sega Genesis, which is 15 years old, still works (after my father serviced it, lol), and the cartridge (which happened to be my very first video game, therefore also being 15 years old) works, too.

Last edited:
The first Sonic game I played was Sonic 1 for the genesis. I beat the game when the rest of my family couldn't get past the 2nd boss.

First PLAYED Sonic game I believe was Sonic 2 over one of my VERY old and not seen in years friend's house.

First owned was some cartridge for Genesis that has Sonic 1 and 2, Mean Bean Machine, some bike game, and I don't remember if there was any other games.

Mine was this. :3
sonicbathbubbles.jpg

Woah, I actually had that, too! I think I got it from Wal-Mart, it must have not been as rare as I thought. I also remember this one Sonic bedsheet I got from Big Lots, once. Classic Sonic and everything. I'm pretty sure this was post-Adventure, too, which is curious.

Anyway, my first Sonic game was the PC port of CD. I remember it was on my 6th or 7th birthday, at Pizza Hut. I also recall I ate too much I threw up.

I remember more things about my childhood than I really should.

Either Sonic CD (PC) was my first or Sonic 2 on the genesis was. It's hard to date back since both games had interested me into the SEGA series when I was in elementary school. I had to always love getting a chance to play Sonic CD during my free time nonetheless.

Last edited:
My first one was Sonic the hedgehog for the genesis, after that I've been a sonic fan, I still have the case in my room =D

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I remember my dad trying to beat that Darn Security hall level in under 5 minutes. I also remember my frustration trying to beat King boom boo, and on the level select, confusing The Ark with Mission street just because of the cutscene. (That was when I couldn't even read.)

Although my dad Borrowed his friend's gamecube when this happened, so my First Sonic game to OWN was SADX.
The main part I remember the NiGHTS pinball which amazed me when I first saw it. It was awesome, I used to remember me and my sister debating over NiGHTS' gender, and here's how I thought the Cards were like:
NiGHTS: The Hero
Reala: The evil counterpart
Claris: NiGHTS' friend
Elliot: NiGHTS' other friend. (I used to think he was a girl!)
Nightopian: Same thing as a chao.
Wizeman: Some Evil King.
Puffy: Wizeman's Queen.
Gillwing: Wizeman's Pet.

I don't really have any other memories besides NiGHTS pinball.

My first Sonic game ever was Sonic the hedgehog 3. Not 2 or 1, 3. And its my personal favorite game ever from sonic. My second game was Sonic Battles for GBA.

Mine was a little McDonald's Happy Meal of Tails. He moves up and down and grabs rings. When I got it I was like, "Who the heck is that? What's he grabbing; Onion Rings?!" I was close, heh heh.

I forgot about the bath bubbler, I had that too! (YES! I know I'm the sixth person to say that...)

Okay, before I get into this, let me just say that unless you want to count educational games like Busytown and the like, my first GAME was Sonic 3. It was the pack-in and my parents bought Marsupalami, and my attention went straight to the awesome cover art of Sonic 3. The rest.... is history!

So..

First game - Sonic 3 (see above)

First game beat - Sonic and Knuckles (my parents had to call in to figure out Carnival Night Zone... I beat the game without ever knowing that the above-ground area was more than a boss, I can't tell you how excited I was to find out otherwise as Sonic)

Most Wins - Sonic 3 and Knuckles (at times, I'd pick it up in the morning and have it beat by the afternoon... because any time we played Sonic 3 vanilla the saved games were lost, I had to do this often.)

First game I played was the original Sonic 1 on a genesis. The babysitter I was dropped off at when I was really young had one with that and Gunstar Heroes I believe.

I played sonic 1 on gens first but i had a weird addiction to sonic 3 and knuckles on a rom.

Maybe since i didnt have the actually cartiage for sonic 3 at the time.

I had all of the classic sonic games execpt from sonic 3

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back