What was your FIRST Sonic game?

I'm sure we've all played Sonic, knowing of SRB2, so what was your first time realizing the blue blur existed?

Mine was this. :3
sonicbathbubbles.jpg

I doubt I still have it, but it was a bath toy. You pressed the black buttons to push little colored rings into the air/water and try to get them on little spikes.

My first video game was Sonic 1 on Mega Collection though. :3

You guys?

Last edited:
I remember something like that bath bubbles thing, only it didn't have Sonic on it,

Sonic Heroes was my first game with sonic. That TV ad with the old men was hilarious.

Ah yes, my first Sonic game was Sonic The Hedgehog on the Genesis, but it was included in a legal 5 in 1 game SEGA made.

I remember those Sonic bath toys I had most of the Sonic Adventure ones back then. I remember almost being late for school just playing those things.

First Played: Sonic and Knuckles
First Owned: Yardsale package deluxe! 1, 2, and S&K along with 12 other non-Sonic games and a model 1 Genesis. somwtime in the '95-'97 era
Most recently aqcuired: Sonic 3 with dead Save battery about 7 months ago.

Mine was Sonic 1 SMS that came within the system memory (the version without ending credits)

I will always see that game with thick nostalgia glasses :)

The first Sonic game I played was Sonic 3 (not S3&K) on a ROM emulator at my grandparents' house, when I was 3-5 years old. I remember playing Hydrocity and it scared me to death because of three things:
- The drowning music scared the hell out of me.
- Those fishes that made you unable to jump caused me to drown constantly.
- The moving wall in Act 2 made me see the Game Over screen alot of times.
I never got any further than Ice Cap, because most of the time it didn't save at all.

The first Sonic game I owned (and not as a ROM, mind you) was Sonic Heroes for the Gamecube, when I was 7-8 years old. I never got to the Final Boss, because Team Chaotix and Team Dark gave me a hard time.

Hmm... I think my first Sonic game was something called ''Sonic Chaos Revolution.
I played it when I was 10 years old. (I downloaded it)

My 2nd one was SRB2 itself.

Believe it or not, SRB2! I've always been more of a Mario guy myself, but since SRB2 I've gotten into Sonic a lot.

Also, EPIC WIN avatar, akirahedgehog!

My first Sonic game was Sonic Heroes on PS2. But then I found out emulation and started playing the original trio including some MS and GG games. And after that I went ahead and downloaded a bunch of hacks like Sonic 1 Megamix.

First played and owned: Sonic & Knuckles Collection.
Second played and owned: Sonic 3D Blast(awesome game in my opinion).

First played: Sonic the Hedgehog, was born the same year it came out, my aunt and uncle bought it, and I was playing it nonstop like 3 or 4 years later.

First owned: Probably sonic adventure 2 battle. Despite being given my aunt and uncle's NES, SNES and genesis, the Sonic 1 or 3 they had I did not receive.

First played: Sonic 2(MD)
First owned: Sonic 2 (MD)
I remember,i played my first sonic game on October 95,i was so happy :)

First Played: Sonic Jam

First Owned; Sonic Mega Collection.

Me and my sister were looking for a new kind of action game, about 6 years ago. we stumbled across sonic mega.

First played: Sonic 1 *On the Sega 6 Pak cart on a real sega genesis*
First owned: Sonic 2 via Sega Smash Pack 2 for the PC.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back