Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

mine is...a sprite of julie-su!! :D one of my favorite sonic characters...this will sound odd but i find her to be aLOT like me even though im a boy... lolz

My avatar is just to show to the people that I'm brazilian, nothing more than that. And it isn't a copy of shardvex avatar. <_<

My avatar was made by Virt. Credits to him for the picture. The picture shows me waving and Winky by my side (Mr. Obvious!)

Well, my Tails avatar is part of my series of boredom animations. I usually change the character every few months. (In fact, I've been thinking about changing it to Knuckles some time soon.

vlcsnap-2010-07-28-16h04m08s177.jpg

"Hello everyone, I'm Amy's imaginary friend, but I came anyway!"

Or for the non-British/cool-Americans, Eleventh Doctor Matt Smith, because I'm British, and I love the show, simples.

Eh, I guess it's pretty noticeable that my avatar is Venom from SpiderMan 3. I actually prefer the comic books Venom (Ultimate mainly) but I guess this looked pretty good. I chose it because I usually day dream about me having the black suit thingy, and because I usually choose things that usually go along with my username.

Mine is the Flipnote Hatena favicon, resized, with DSiDewd (my user name, but you could probably tell) edited into the top, and Aaron (my name) edited into the bottom. ITS JUST THAT "ORIGINAL."

It is Roxas, from Kingdom Hearts. Roxas is Sora's nobody (Hence SORA with an X = Roxas) He takes on Ventus' image because Ventus' heart was incomplete and merged with Sora.

Roxas wears a coat because he is part of an organization; Organization 13.
As you can tell, I like Kingdom Hearts.

I usually wear a coat too. Let me tell you, being a member of Organization XIII isn't as glamorous as it seems. Like, at last Monday's meeting, Xaldin burst into tears when we didn't elect him Club Treasurer. It's really just a lot of hurt feelings and drama.

Now, shifting gears...

2ex5x6e.png

...I am saving this for posterity. Lord knows it'll be replaced in a week at the latest.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back