Gunz on ijji

Status
Not open for further replies.
IjjiGunz FTW.

Dun be spraying your friggen dual-sprayers because I will go chicken-ninja on your ass. And I do not take that lightly.

Mastakirby said:
Just a topic to see if anyone has played (or even heard of) the new ijji version of Gunz.
What the heck is Gunz?

EDIT: Alright It's looks sweet, hold up...Is it one of those " pay-to-play" games like phantasy star.I mean in online.

It's Phantasy Star Online, you twit x.x There's a free server out there that's close, if not better than Sega too.

Also, anybody wishing to face me on Gunz; fear me. I've trained in the elite skill called K-style.

Silver360 said:
Alright It's looks sweet, hold up...Is it one of those " pay-to-play" games like phantasy star.

This is why I only played the demo of PSU and why I play the new Gunz.

Anyone still play Gunz? I would like to vs any mb member that plays ^^
Please PM or reply if you would like to vs ^^
Just a friendly match ^^

My IGN: [Atis]ApoLio
Server: Quest 1

Times: All weekend.

Well, since I saw some people in the MMORPG thread saying that they played Gunz, I thought I might give this another shot. My info has changed as well.

Anyone still play Gunz? I would like to vs any mb member that plays
Please PM or reply if you would like to vs
Just some friendly matches.

My IGN: FundamentaI (yes, it's an i)
Server: Quest 1

Times: All weekend.

I will not refer to them in any way, shape, form, or whatever else because they ruined that weird tank game. I can't remember the name.

Furyhunter said:
IjjiGunz FTW.

Dun be spraying your friggen dual-sprayers because I will go chicken-ninja on your ass. And I do not take that lightly.

/wrists

It's like I'm seeing a totally different me ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back