• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 - The Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
I was gonna keep it a secret, but then I figured out I would need major help if I would want to finish it. ._.

satbkfull.gif
knuxa1.png

STAFF
Sprite Department: Virt the Fox
Map Department: Virt the Fox
Soccing Department: Virt the Fox

As you can see, I need some help. And I'm wondering if I should go all-out for Sonic and do the new poses like in the current pic, or if I should just change the glove.

Why don't you wait untill your other wads are done? Show us you can finish something before starting something else.

This will (hopefully) be a mod with new levels and such. Hence the Level Department. And I know Hinote is working on those wads, I might ask her if I can use them in this mod. ._.

Well... completely you'll need to ask for permission if you DID want to create something that's NEARLY close to someone's wad

But overall I think you're doing great on wads ^^
Keep it Up...!

I wanna help, but I'm not the best at level design and I can't sprite that good. Maybe I could help with stuff like SOCs? I could try getting looped OGGs also. I'm assuming your gonna make a whole other wad for Sonic that doesn't spindash and has a melee attack?
BTW, just keep the poses unless you get someone else to help lessen the workload. I wanna see that Modern Sonic wad finished too! ;)

Last edited:
yes, SOCs will help too... ( why didn't I think of that.. -_-' )
But at what point? Maybe you should try making bots that is friendly... ( The last bot.soc I found hits me and kills me until my life is 0.. o.o' )

I would be willing to test the levels/caracters/socs (consistently) for glitches, and bugs, if you would like some help in that area. I also have skills making maps, but I can't offer help map making unless I finish another project I'm currently on.

Oh, and is this just a character wad, a level wad, or an exe?

Last edited:
Virt, I'm going to be blunt with you...

You're going in over your head.

I know you're doing very well with all of your characters and stuff, but you might want to stop creating new things when you're not even finished with Virt yet.

But as for the designs, I like how Knux is coming along, but I think it would look better to have Sonic use your Modern Sonic sprites.

There's nothing of any real substance here. If you want to post about your project in the works, actually create something before doing so.

Also, don't request a bunch of people help you when you haven't even made progress on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back