• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Smith Workbench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very eerie skybox. The sky in the skybox is wayyy to fast too, i would suggest to make it slower, it makes it look natural

Very eerie skybox. The sky in the skybox is wayyy to fast too, i would suggest to make it slower, it makes it look natural

I think the gif just has low FPS, so the sky is probably okay—though I guess if we're shooting for the eerie feel, slowing it down can't hurt much.

Also adding to the theme of 'eerie-ness' maybe make all sectors darker by 16 units?

The GIF makes everything faster.
Can you explain better about the "eerie"?

Last edited:

Dunno, I think being less natural would lend it more eerie points

After all, 'unnatural' is one of the word's synonyms, so...

Stuff

I tried to change skybox, but it just ruined everything:
e4xCu0n.png

Just a few more changes and progress:
FTbcIr9.png

I'm thinking about adding "slope-lavafalls" new map idea, but i'll try this later. If you want to test or want a few more details about the map, PM me.

Attachments

• srb20060.gif
    srb20060.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 334
  • srb20059.gif
    srb20059.gif
    527.1 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Smith's Sprite Bullshit

Uhh.... Back with sprites i guess?
I'm currently doing some random sprites to pratice!

MotoBug:
Q1UIX2K.png

Red Orbinaut:
9PRRV9a.png

MotoBug (Updated):
LHU6oLD.png

Projects: Fire Orbinaut for Crimson Chamber

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back